TrustPort Antivirus is a modern antivirus software designed for the protection of Windows work stations, which can successfully eliminate all different kinds of infections. The ideal basic protection from all types of spyware and viruses for your personal computer. The antivirus is regularly automatically updated and so is always prepared to stop the latest viruses, worms, trojans and malware in general. Heuristic analysis even allows the detection of those viruses which haven’t been fully defined yet. The antivirus uses powerful technology with two scanning engines.
TrustPort Antivirus combines the engines of BitDefender and AVG. Business editions also include the engines of Dr. Web, VirusBlokAda, and optionally Norman.
What's new in this version:
- Added new User Interface of Expert Settings.
- Added new User Interface of On-Demand Scanner.
- Application Inspector - sophisticated test of application at the level of sandboxing for monitoring application's behavior and protection against unauthorized access and modification of the protected parts of the OS.
- Device Security - intuitive system of managing access to all removable devices.
- Volume Security - setting of protection against unauthorized access to selected user directories and discs.
- Autorun Protection - option to disable automatic launching of removable devices.
- Implemented option to generate Windows PE image with TrustPort Antivirus plugin.
- Added support for Bayesian dictionaries to e-mail clients, support for The Bat! e-mail client.
- Performance optimization for Internet Scanner.
- Added option to manually apply update packages (Offline Update).