The Registry is a heart and soul of any Windows system. It contains information that controls how your Windows appears and how it behaves. Most applications today use registry to store configuration and other important data. When you install application, new registry entries created. These entries should be deleted automatically when you uninstall the application. Unfortunately, it does not always work that way. Sometimes you find that several applications fail to remove their own registry entries. These entries will become obsolete.
After a long period, after installing and uninstalling a lot number of applications, your Windows registry may contain a large number of obsolete entries. These will significantly increase the registry size and thus will slow down your computer, because Windows will need more time to load, search, and read data from registry. To keep your computer in top performance, it is recommended to periodically clean your Windows registry. Just try it ! You find the TweakNow RegCleaner 2012 is the fastest and the most reliable registry cleaner program available today.
Why using TweakNow RegCleaner 2012?
- Fast: using a high performance engine, TweakNow RegCleaner 2012 quickly scan your registry to find obsolete entries.
- Accurate: using complex algorithm TweakNow RegCleaner 2011 accurately identify obsolete entries.
- Secure: TweakNow RegCleaner 2011 automatically create backup file before deleting obsolete entries from your registry.
- Flexible License: TweakNow RegCleaner 2011 available in two licenses, shareware and freeware.
What's new in this version:
- System Information: Added Optical Drive module.
- System Information -> Video: Added OpenGL Driver module.
- System Information -> Operating System: Added Startup Items module.
- System Information -> Operating System: Added Audio and Video Codec module.
- System Information: Added Environment Variables, Special Folders, and Windows Services module.
- General: Added support for Windows 8 ReleasePreview.
- General: minor improvements and bug fixes.