Tweetz Desktop is a Windows twitter client designed to sit comfortably in the corner of your desktop. It can optionally display attached images inline (as shown below). Tweetz displays your home, mentions and direct messages in a single view reducing the need to switch timelines. Tweetz supports real time updates, posting with media and keyboard shortcuts. (Press ? to display).
- Dutch - translation by Joshua Jacobs
- German - translation by Tobias Fichtner
- Italian - translation by Gian Luca Boccaletti
- Spanish - translation by Rufo Mola
- Swedish - translation by Vesal Kariminejad
It's easy to translate Tweetz Desktop. Find the file tweetz.exe.locale in the install folder. Open it and follow the directions. Make sure to use a text editor like Notepad and not a word processor (like Word). (Optional) If you would like "Translation by" credit, include your name and a web address.
Tweetz Desktop requires Windows 7 or Windows 8 and .NET 4.5.1.