UltraDefrag is a powerful disk defragmentation tool for Windows. It is the first open source defragmenter with full support of system locked files defragmentation. Actually all files including registry hives and paging file can be processed by UltraDefrag during the Windows boot process.
- Boot Time Defragmentation: This feature provides an ability to defragment any system files. Including page file, registry hives, hiberfil.sys file and many other files locked by the system or other applications when windows is fully running.
- Fast Disk Optimization: The optimizer rearranges all data and places them to the beginning of the drive. In many instances we have found, that the system is more stable and performs a lot better under load, if data is placed at the beginning of the drive.
- Single File and Folder Defragmentation: After UltraDefrag is installed you have the ability to select any file or folder and deframent it. This option is mostly useful, if you have recently installed an application or a game and would like to have it defragmented immediately for maximum performance.
- GUI debugging output was forced to be saved in the log file
- added "Debug" item to the help menu
- added "View change log", "View translation report" and "Submit current translation" items to language menu
- result of the previous operation stays visible for the boot time interface
- the following translations were updated: Arabic, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish (ES), Hebrew, Serbian, Javanese, Indonesian (Bahasa Indonesia), Polish, Korean, Filipino (Tagalog), Iloko, Chinese (Simplified), Dutch, Portuguese (BR), Danish, Hindi, Bulgarian, Russian
- the following translations were renamed: French (FR) to French, Bosanski to Bosnian and Vietnamese (VI) to Vietnamese
- Internals: winx_to_utf8 routine added to zenwinx library
- winx_dbg_print routine enhanced: $NS and $LE magic sequences support added
- udefrag_dbg_print routine added to udefrag library
- WgxSetDbgPrintHandler routine added to wgx library