Undelete Plus is a quick and effective way to retrieve accidentally deleted files, files removed from the Recycle Bin, in a DOS window, from a network drive, from Windows Explorer with the SHIFT key held down. A changelog is currently unavailable, so it should be assumed that this update is mainly bug fixes.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition in Gamers Hangout
- Apple TV rumoured to have motion-sensitive remote control to attract casual gamers in Front Page News
- The Ashley Madison hack: a confusing battle between good and evil in Front Page News
- Microsoft's Lumia flagships might be coming to AT&T and T-Mobile as exclusives in the U.S. in Front Page News
- Neowin.net Minecraft Server in Computer Gaming
- 7 Days: A week of Lumia flagships, Windows milestones, and Samsung's reminder to RTFM in Front Page News
- Fix : Windows 10 accessing network drives : Password incorrect in A Collection Of Essential Guides
- About to become a father in Jan. in Milestones And Achievements
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.