Quick, powerful and reliable alternative to standard Windows Add/Remove Program. It's a fast, secure and convenient way to remove unneeded applications and improve your computer efficiency.
Installation Tracker (Installation Monitor) lets you install a program and trace everything it creates on your PC in real-time mode! When uninstalling a traced program Uninstall Wizard will completely delete ALL its items from your HDD and Windows Registry as if this program was never installed before!
Uninstall Tool also removes programs that automatically run at system startup - a great option to get complete control on your computer. You will never miss any application installed with new feature of highlighting recently installed applications and displaying them in a cool popup window. The user interface is easy-to-use, modern and multilingual (35 languages). You can view detailed information about applications installed on your computer and navigate to its Registry Entry, Installation Folder and its Web Site. Many other features are included such as the option to replace Add/Remove Program, saving (exporting to HTML) detailed reports about currently installed applications, and more.
This is major update:
- Tree-like display of applications updates with expand/collapse feature. By default parent items are collapsed but you can tune this feature in Preferences)
- Choosing initial sorting criteria for the list programs. See preferences for Uninstaller
- Windows 8 Compatibility, use of its selection theme for items
- Improved Look & feel when using different DPI screen settings (125% etc)
- Crash report feature to allow users sending reports in case of critical errors
- Improved algorithm of searching for program installation path and icon
- Improved drawing of application list, improved columns width for different languages
- Setup: option to keep traced items information when removing Uninstall Tool
- Fixed uninstalling of some 32-bit programs on 64-bit version of Windows
- Fixed sorting of list items in some cases
- Fixed some potentially weak places that may cause crash in some situations
- A lot of small improvements and fixes