Universal Extractor is a program do to exactly what it says: extract files from any type of archive, whether it's a simple zip file, an installation program, or even a Windows Installer (.msi) package. Universal Extractor is written in AutoIt, a powerful open source scripting language. Universal Extractor itself, however, is just a front-end that uses many other programs to do the dirty work. The full list of supported formats can be found here.
What's new in this version:
- MHTUnp.wcx replaced MhtUnPack.wcx (15.03.13)
- CmdTotal.exe version 2.0.0 (03/04/13)
- Helpdeco.exe replaced hlp.wcx version 220.127.116.11 (09/18/11)
- TrIDDefs.TRD (5043 file types, 4/13/13)
- FULL Release notes are available here.