Microsoft's latest security patch is causing issues for users of several HP products including cameras, scanners and printers. Problems include blocked access to special folders like My Documents and My Pictures, and Office applications that stop responding when users try to save files in the My Documents folder. Microsoft said in a security bulletin that the issue could also cause Internet Explorer to become unresponsive.
- Is Windows 10 stable enough for a main OS? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Protecting company data remote employees in Internet, Network & Security
- Nvidia surprise launches the 12GB GeForce Titan X, 'the most advanced GPU ever' in Back Page News
- Do I need to pay if I use My WiFi Router apk? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Elementary OS Choice in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Meet Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- I have the greatest wife ever in General Discussion
- EA Shuts Down SimCity Developer Maxis in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.