Microsoft's latest security patch is causing issues for users of several HP products including cameras, scanners and printers. Problems include blocked access to special folders like My Documents and My Pictures, and Office applications that stop responding when users try to save files in the My Documents folder. Microsoft said in a security bulletin that the issue could also cause Internet Explorer to become unresponsive.
- I've upgraded 7 machines to Windows 10. How many have you? in in Microsoft Windows Discussion Support
- Discuss: What do you think of Windows 10 so far? in in Front Page News
- Minority Wars: Why The Next Ten Years Will Set Everyone Against Everyone in in Real World Issues
- Windows 10 Tip: How to create a custom accent color in in Front Page News
- Was the Win 8 font rendering issue fixed on Windows 10? in in Microsoft Windows Discussion Support
- Start menu search not working in Windows 10 in in Microsoft Windows Discussion Support
- International Space Station (Updates) in in Science Discussion News
- Unchecky 0.3.9 in in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.