Microsoft's latest security patch is causing issues for users of several HP products including cameras, scanners and printers. Problems include blocked access to special folders like My Documents and My Pictures, and Office applications that stop responding when users try to save files in the My Documents folder. Microsoft said in a security bulletin that the issue could also cause Internet Explorer to become unresponsive.
- What Xbox One model do you own? in Microsoft Console
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Diablo 3 console vs PC in Microsoft Console
- New theme crash in Safari on iPad in Site & Forum Issues
- Titanfall in Gamers' Hangout
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- NASA Commercial Crew selections in Science Discussion & News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.