Microsoft's latest security patch is causing issues for users of several HP products including cameras, scanners and printers. Problems include blocked access to special folders like My Documents and My Pictures, and Office applications that stop responding when users try to save files in the My Documents folder. Microsoft said in a security bulletin that the issue could also cause Internet Explorer to become unresponsive.
- Halo Online in Computer Gaming
- HP ML350p Gen8 + AMD FirePro W7000 + VMware Horizon 5.3 = vSGA. Possible? in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- Networking issues ESX 5.5 in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- May 22, 1990: On this day 25 years ago, Windows 3.0 was released. in General Discussion
- If your upgrade to Windows 10 build 10122 keeps failing, here's a workaround in Front Page News
- How much would you pay for the "Surface Mini" ? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- HTC One M8 for Windows and Lumia 640 users can now get the Windows 10 Mobile preview in Front Page News
- Contest: Logo Creation for a Dental Practice in Web Design / Programming
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.