Microsoft's latest security patch is causing issues for users of several HP products including cameras, scanners and printers. Problems include blocked access to special folders like My Documents and My Pictures, and Office applications that stop responding when users try to save files in the My Documents folder. Microsoft said in a security bulletin that the issue could also cause Internet Explorer to become unresponsive.
- Need Help - Gaming PC: Should I upgrade or wait? in Hardware Hangout
- Test Pilot Admits the F-35 Can’t Dogfight in Domestic Politics
- Falcon 9 / Dragon CRS-7 ISS Resupply (mission thread) in Science Discussion & News
- Orbital Sciences Antares 200 launcher (updates) in Science Discussion & News
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End extended E3 2015 demo in Sony Console
- Interference, Maybe? in Hardware Hangout
- [rumour] Windows 10 $2 upgrade amnesty for pirates in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Anticipating Windows 10 RTM - would It Be Build 10400 or Build 10800? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.