Microsoft's latest security patch is causing issues for users of several HP products including cameras, scanners and printers. Problems include blocked access to special folders like My Documents and My Pictures, and Office applications that stop responding when users try to save files in the My Documents folder. Microsoft said in a security bulletin that the issue could also cause Internet Explorer to become unresponsive.
- Vocal EDM recommendations in Wall of Sound
- Crimes people commit? in General Discussion
- Pre-order crisis looms as 3.4m UK gamers hold off in Gamers' Hangout
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Fan Controllers... in Hardware Hangout
- Windows 10 Windows To Go USB in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- April 2015 Desktops in General Discussion
- Microsoft's Windows Phone app can now backup contacts and messages to microSD in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.