Microsoft's latest security patch is causing issues for users of several HP products including cameras, scanners and printers. Problems include blocked access to special folders like My Documents and My Pictures, and Office applications that stop responding when users try to save files in the My Documents folder. Microsoft said in a security bulletin that the issue could also cause Internet Explorer to become unresponsive.
- IPB4 upgrade announcement in site forum issues
- Microsoft announces which Lumia handsets will get upgraded to Windows 10 Mobile at launch in front page news
- [OFFICIAL] Windows 10 RTM Discussion - Build Number 10.0.10240 in microsoft windows discussion support
- Is there a compact skin option? in site forum issues
- 2 questions: how do themes work and how do I pin stuff on the left side of the start menu in microsoft windows discussion support
- How to delete notifications> in site forum issues
- PlayStation Plus in August 2015 in sony console
- Rise of the Tomb Raider coming to PC in early 2016, PS4 in holiday 2016 in gamers hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.