Microsoft's latest security patch is causing issues for users of several HP products including cameras, scanners and printers. Problems include blocked access to special folders like My Documents and My Pictures, and Office applications that stop responding when users try to save files in the My Documents folder. Microsoft said in a security bulletin that the issue could also cause Internet Explorer to become unresponsive.
- Tell me why you think Firefox is better. in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Visual Studio VS Web Expressions vs Dreamweaver in Web Design / Programming
- Google brings ads to the Play Store in Front Page News
- Google Account and Play: it require to use gmail? in Android
- Google snags .app domain for a whopping $25 million in Front Page News
- Microsoft Lumia 435 now available in the UK in Front Page News
- Meet Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.