Microsoft's latest security patch is causing issues for users of several HP products including cameras, scanners and printers. Problems include blocked access to special folders like My Documents and My Pictures, and Office applications that stop responding when users try to save files in the My Documents folder. Microsoft said in a security bulletin that the issue could also cause Internet Explorer to become unresponsive.
- What features Win10 is missing? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Reset Windows 10 Start Menu in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Windows Insider Survey in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- GNU / Linux June 2015 Desktops in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Fox News must be stopped in Domestic Politics
- NAS not visible in File Explorer (Windows10 TP) in Internet, Network & Security
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.