Microsoft's latest security patch is causing issues for users of several HP products including cameras, scanners and printers. Problems include blocked access to special folders like My Documents and My Pictures, and Office applications that stop responding when users try to save files in the My Documents folder. Microsoft said in a security bulletin that the issue could also cause Internet Explorer to become unresponsive.
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Have you been satisfied with the PS4's game library since launch? in Sony Console
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- The Kojima Rumors Are True, Says Metal Gear Singer in Gamers' Hangout
- How do I convert .FLA to .SWF with actionscript 3 code intact? in Software Discussion & Support
- Mayweather vs Pacquiao: Fight is officially on for May 2 in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.