Microsoft's latest security patch is causing issues for users of several HP products including cameras, scanners and printers. Problems include blocked access to special folders like My Documents and My Pictures, and Office applications that stop responding when users try to save files in the My Documents folder. Microsoft said in a security bulletin that the issue could also cause Internet Explorer to become unresponsive.
- Anyone else having trouble installing TAP drivers (VPN software)? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Java Program in Software created by our members
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
- Looking for feedback on my Java programs in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- 100049.... any point...? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Alan Wake Franchise has sold > 4.5M units in Gamers' Hangout
- HELP! Internal D drive wiped after upgrading to Win 10! in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Any countries that Tax Churches? in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.