Microsoft's latest security patch is causing issues for users of several HP products including cameras, scanners and printers. Problems include blocked access to special folders like My Documents and My Pictures, and Office applications that stop responding when users try to save files in the My Documents folder. Microsoft said in a security bulletin that the issue could also cause Internet Explorer to become unresponsive.
- Phone with 5.5"-6" screen for up to £200? in Hardware Hangout
- What game is this? in Gamers' Hangout
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
- Because you ordered.... in Sony Console
- Deep Silver will pay you £50 to be in Homefront: The Revolution in Gamers' Hangout
- Microsoft pushes out Surface Pro 3 firmware update, adds enterprise features in Front Page News
- Chromium will support MS pointer events in Back Page News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.