Microsoft's latest security patch is causing issues for users of several HP products including cameras, scanners and printers. Problems include blocked access to special folders like My Documents and My Pictures, and Office applications that stop responding when users try to save files in the My Documents folder. Microsoft said in a security bulletin that the issue could also cause Internet Explorer to become unresponsive.
- Outlook.com Review in Reviews by Members for Members
- World Without End - No Man's Sky in Gamers' Hangout
- CB/HAM Radios in The Hobby Corner
- Official: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Issues in Real World Issues
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Ireland could be first nation to legalize same-sex marriage by popular vote in Real World Issues
- [Tutorial]Windows 8 to Go without Enterprise Edition in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.