Microsoft's latest security patch is causing issues for users of several HP products including cameras, scanners and printers. Problems include blocked access to special folders like My Documents and My Pictures, and Office applications that stop responding when users try to save files in the My Documents folder. Microsoft said in a security bulletin that the issue could also cause Internet Explorer to become unresponsive.
- Microsoft is ceasing the Music Deals app, moving to the Windows Store in Front Page News
- Here is what's new in Windows 10 build 10532 in Front Page News
- Is Microsoft testing its Edge browser on Android? in Front Page News
- Air Video in Tablet Media Devices Smartphones
- Microsoft launches Snip for Windows, turning screenshots into "show-and-tell" in Front Page News
- Be careful what you have on your PC if you upgrade to Windows 10 in Jokes Funny Stuff
- Best free Email/Contacts/Calendar/Tasks syncing for multi-platform? in Software Discussion Support
- Facebook hits one billion users in a single day in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.