Microsoft's latest security patch is causing issues for users of several HP products including cameras, scanners and printers. Problems include blocked access to special folders like My Documents and My Pictures, and Office applications that stop responding when users try to save files in the My Documents folder. Microsoft said in a security bulletin that the issue could also cause Internet Explorer to become unresponsive.
- Thunderbird 31.1.0 in Front Page News
- Where Are All the Hacked Pics of Men? in Real World Issues
- Massive Epic Celebrity Nude Leak in Real World News
- Bought a 4K Monitor! in Hardware Hangout
- Ukraine crisis: Nato images 'show Russia troops' [entering Ukraine] in Real World Issues
- S.M.A.R.T. Fail in Hardware Hangout
- EA Access getting Need for Speed: Rivals in ‘coming weeks’ in Microsoft Console
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.