Microsoft's latest security patch is causing issues for users of several HP products including cameras, scanners and printers. Problems include blocked access to special folders like My Documents and My Pictures, and Office applications that stop responding when users try to save files in the My Documents folder. Microsoft said in a security bulletin that the issue could also cause Internet Explorer to become unresponsive.
- Windows 10 build 10558 leaks online, includes new Messaging and Skype Video apps in Front Page News
- Desktop Shell Replacement in Software Discussion Support
- Comcast User Hit With 112 DMCA Notices in 48 Hours in Back Page News
- Apple axes iFixit's app after they disassemble the new Apple TV in Front Page News
- Dopamine in Software Created By Our Members
- Motorola reveals list of devices that will get Marshmallow in Front Page News
- Male executives are 'too frightened' to help women at work in case they are accused of sexual harassment, a new book claims in Real World Issues
- Microsoft is baking Skype Translator into the desktop app, now available to everyone in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.