Microsoft's latest security patch is causing issues for users of several HP products including cameras, scanners and printers. Problems include blocked access to special folders like My Documents and My Pictures, and Office applications that stop responding when users try to save files in the My Documents folder. Microsoft said in a security bulletin that the issue could also cause Internet Explorer to become unresponsive.
- Alleged renders of the cancelled Nokia/Microsoft Mercury surface online in Front Page News
- Windows Update in Windows XP in Microsoft Windows Support
- Official Religion Thread III in Real World Issues
- Welcome to Neowin Forums on 4.1! in Site Forum Issues
- University Students Comforted with Counseling after Seeing Confederate Flag on Laptop in Real World Issues
- Verizon provides further context to the restriction of the Lumia 950 family on its network in Front Page News
- Lumia 950XL: A first look at Microsoft's Windows 10 Mobile 5.7-inch flagship in Front Page News
- windows 7 ultimate windows update fails in Microsoft Windows Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.