Every month, close to 3 million new viruses and malware threats are created. With VIPRE Antivirus software, your PC is protected. VIPRE Antivirus 2012 optimizes overall performance by combining anti-spyware and antivirus together into a single, powerful tool. Unlike other antivirus programs, you won’t even notice that VIPRE is running!
VIPRE antivirus finds and disables malicious hidden processes, threats, modules, services, files and alternate data streams (ADS) on user systems. Monitors and protects against malware threats including zero-day threats, in real time. It leverages multiple detection methods, including heuristics, behavioral analysis and traditional signature based technologies, to analyze malware. Includes comprehensive protection against email viruses and phishing scams, with direct support for Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Mail and any email program that uses POP3 and SMTP. VIPRE antivirus software includes a remote device scanner that auto-scans removable drives and files for threats.
Highlights of this release:
- Fixed issues where the firewall or web filter drivers would hang
- Fixed instances where browsing the internet, or using uTorrent, with web filtering turned on would cause a system hang
- Resolve issues with Active Protection
- Resolve an issue where incompatibilities with other drivers would result in
- Windows shutting down with STOP error
- Fixed a service crash during product registration on certain machines
- Now correctly reports incompatible programs on computers running 64-bit versions of Windows
Download: VIPRE Antivirus 2012 Service Release 2 v5.2.5162 | 28.2 MB (Shareware)
Download: VIPRE Internet Security 2012 Service Release 2 v5.2.5162 | 28.2 MB
Screenshots: >>Click Here<<
Link: Homepage | Release Notes