Just when beleaguered internet telephone company Vonage Holdings Corp. seemed to be off the hook, having resolved the nasty little tiff with Sprint several weeks earlier for a cool $80 million, disaster (probably too melodramatic a word, but, eh) strikes again in a similar form as before. Vonage disclosed today that it is being sued by AT&T Inc. for alleged patent infringement. In a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, the company said AT&T's lawsuit, filed Wednesday in a U.S. district court in Madison, Wis., pertains to a patent on a wide-area packet-telephony system. Vonage said it has been in discussions with AT&T to resolve the dispute, but it also said it can't guarantee the case won't go to trial.
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- My current build... need reviews and suggestions in Hardware Hangout
- You can watch Microsoft's MWC 2015 keynote live right here in Front Page News
- Time Warner Cable 300mbs Internet/RoutersConfiguration in Internet, Network & Security
- If S6 fails then Flagship is dead for Android in Android
- Who is running DNSSEC domains, using validation for thier dns? in Internet, Network & Security
- How is this build? in Hardware Hangout
- Reminder: tonight is your last night to get your free Latios or Latias in Pokemon Omega Ruby or Alph in Nintendo Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.