Just when beleaguered internet telephone company Vonage Holdings Corp. seemed to be off the hook, having resolved the nasty little tiff with Sprint several weeks earlier for a cool $80 million, disaster (probably too melodramatic a word, but, eh) strikes again in a similar form as before. Vonage disclosed today that it is being sued by AT&T Inc. for alleged patent infringement. In a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, the company said AT&T's lawsuit, filed Wednesday in a U.S. district court in Madison, Wis., pertains to a patent on a wide-area packet-telephony system. Vonage said it has been in discussions with AT&T to resolve the dispute, but it also said it can't guarantee the case won't go to trial.
- FAKE(firstname.lastname@example.org) DOLLAR BILLS EUROS, POUND, FOR SELL HIGH QUALITY ? in hardware hangout
- IPB4 upgrade announcement in site forum issues
- Buy(email@example.com ) real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID CARDS,marriage certificates,diplomas etc for sell? in microsoft windows discussion support
- Immigrate and work aboard,buy burning bills ,euros ,passport,id card,driver licence? in site forum issues
- Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 - Using Win 8.1 key in microsoft windows discussion support
- Missing Avatar on Main Page in site forum issues
- International Space Station (Updates) in science discussion and news
- We finally know what Nokia's mystery product was: Ozo, a virtual reality camera in front page news
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.