Just when beleaguered internet telephone company Vonage Holdings Corp. seemed to be off the hook, having resolved the nasty little tiff with Sprint several weeks earlier for a cool $80 million, disaster (probably too melodramatic a word, but, eh) strikes again in a similar form as before. Vonage disclosed today that it is being sued by AT&T Inc. for alleged patent infringement. In a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, the company said AT&T's lawsuit, filed Wednesday in a U.S. district court in Madison, Wis., pertains to a patent on a wide-area packet-telephony system. Vonage said it has been in discussions with AT&T to resolve the dispute, but it also said it can't guarantee the case won't go to trial.
- How to turn your Apple Watch gold in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Steam Issues in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Report: Microsoft working on 'Gears of War' remake for Xbox One in Front Page News
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons in Real World Issues
- Nutella - with or without butter? in Poll Station
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.