Just when beleaguered internet telephone company Vonage Holdings Corp. seemed to be off the hook, having resolved the nasty little tiff with Sprint several weeks earlier for a cool $80 million, disaster (probably too melodramatic a word, but, eh) strikes again in a similar form as before. Vonage disclosed today that it is being sued by AT&T Inc. for alleged patent infringement. In a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, the company said AT&T's lawsuit, filed Wednesday in a U.S. district court in Madison, Wis., pertains to a patent on a wide-area packet-telephony system. Vonage said it has been in discussions with AT&T to resolve the dispute, but it also said it can't guarantee the case won't go to trial.
- Yamada Denki announces the thinnest Windows phone ever, called the 'Every Phone' in Front Page News
- 3D modeling and rendering feedback in The Hobby Corner
- What are you listening to? (2015 Edition) in Wall Of Sound
- Three Reasons Why Anti-Virus Alone is No Longer Enough in Back Page News
- single player fps to vent, suggestions? in Computer Gaming
- Windows 10 LTSB 1511 ISO in Microsoft Windows Support
- Neowin.net PC Game Giveaways in Computer Gaming
- So, I took my laptop apart... in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.