Internet phone-company Vonage has settled the last of its patent disputes which have drained much-needed money from the company. In a press release yesterday, Vonage stated simply: "Vonage and AT&T have entered into a definitive agreement to settle their patent dispute. The companies had agreed in principle to a settlement on November 7." No further details are available at this moment, unfortunately, so the rest is left to the imagination. Earlier this year, Vonage settled similar disputes with Sprint and Verizon for a collective $200 million in payments so far.
- IRC security in Site & Forum Issues
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Any countries that Tax Churches? in Real World Issues
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
- Windows XP nostalgia in General Discussion
- HELP! Internal D drive wiped after upgrading to Win 10! in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Sling TV Support a Joke :) in General Discussion
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.