Internet phone-company Vonage has settled the last of its patent disputes which have drained much-needed money from the company. In a press release yesterday, Vonage stated simply: "Vonage and AT&T have entered into a definitive agreement to settle their patent dispute. The companies had agreed in principle to a settlement on November 7." No further details are available at this moment, unfortunately, so the rest is left to the imagination. Earlier this year, Vonage settled similar disputes with Sprint and Verizon for a collective $200 million in payments so far.
- Bought a 4K Monitor! in Hardware Hangout
- Is OnePlus One Purposefully Being Ironic? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- iPhone 6 preorders to begin September 19th in the Netherlands in Front Page News
- [Free][Android] Furball Rampage & also a poll in Mobile Gaming
- Massive Epic Celebrity Nude Leak in Real World News
- Say hello to men who hate the NSA but love invading the privacy of women in Real World News
- Spider bite anyone? in General Discussion
- Israel seizes 400 hectares of West Bank lan in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.