Internet phone-company Vonage has settled the last of its patent disputes which have drained much-needed money from the company. In a press release yesterday, Vonage stated simply: "Vonage and AT&T have entered into a definitive agreement to settle their patent dispute. The companies had agreed in principle to a settlement on November 7." No further details are available at this moment, unfortunately, so the rest is left to the imagination. Earlier this year, Vonage settled similar disputes with Sprint and Verizon for a collective $200 million in payments so far.
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Firefox to scan a user's browsing history to suggest advertising websites in Front Page News
- Memory Error After Installing "Optional" Updates in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Today marks the 25th anniversary of Windows 3.0 in Front Page News
- Is there anything Windows 10 does better? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Nintendo kills off the basic Wii U in Japan in Nintendo Console
- How much would you pay for the "Surface Mini" ? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Halo Online in Computer Gaming
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.