Internet phone-company Vonage has settled the last of its patent disputes which have drained much-needed money from the company. In a press release yesterday, Vonage stated simply: "Vonage and AT&T have entered into a definitive agreement to settle their patent dispute. The companies had agreed in principle to a settlement on November 7." No further details are available at this moment, unfortunately, so the rest is left to the imagination. Earlier this year, Vonage settled similar disputes with Sprint and Verizon for a collective $200 million in payments so far.
- Which Linux distribution do you prefer? (2015) in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Protecting company data remote employees in Internet, Network & Security
- Democrats Plan To Win Elections With Illegal Alien Votes in It's a Conspiracy!
- Clash of Clans (Honest Game Trailers) in Gamers' Hangout
- HBO GO Available on PS4 Later Today in Sony Console
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Rufus 2.0 Build 639 in Front Page News
- Study on penises reveals the average size ... and it's smaller than you think in Science Discussion & News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.