Internet phone-company Vonage has settled the last of its patent disputes which have drained much-needed money from the company. In a press release yesterday, Vonage stated simply: "Vonage and AT&T have entered into a definitive agreement to settle their patent dispute. The companies had agreed in principle to a settlement on November 7." No further details are available at this moment, unfortunately, so the rest is left to the imagination. Earlier this year, Vonage settled similar disputes with Sprint and Verizon for a collective $200 million in payments so far.
- 띵동스코어 in Introduce Yourself
- NBC Cuts Business Ties with Donald Trump Over Immigration Remarks in Domestic Politics
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Meet the browser: Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- How much trouble would I have cloning my SSD onto a new computer? in Hardware Hangout
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in Gamers' Hangout
- Tabs in File Manager? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Done with Facebook in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.