Internet phone-company Vonage has settled the last of its patent disputes which have drained much-needed money from the company. In a press release yesterday, Vonage stated simply: "Vonage and AT&T have entered into a definitive agreement to settle their patent dispute. The companies had agreed in principle to a settlement on November 7." No further details are available at this moment, unfortunately, so the rest is left to the imagination. Earlier this year, Vonage settled similar disputes with Sprint and Verizon for a collective $200 million in payments so far.
- Meet Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Mexico scrambles to find stolen radioactive material in Real World News
- a baby was born... in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Grand Theft Auto V in Gamers' Hangout
- Now the U.S. Air Force Wants You to Believe the A-10 Is Too Old to Fight in Real World News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Should current fake worth company be illegal? in General Discussion
- Western Digital Mybook? in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.