Internet phone-company Vonage has settled the last of its patent disputes which have drained much-needed money from the company. In a press release yesterday, Vonage stated simply: "Vonage and AT&T have entered into a definitive agreement to settle their patent dispute. The companies had agreed in principle to a settlement on November 7." No further details are available at this moment, unfortunately, so the rest is left to the imagination. Earlier this year, Vonage settled similar disputes with Sprint and Verizon for a collective $200 million in payments so far.
- Windows XP nostalgia in General Discussion
- Cities: Skylines in Computer Gaming
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Windows 10 build 10041 - System/hard locks in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Ex-CFO who slammed Chick-fil-A now on foodstamps in Real World News
- HELP! Internal D drive wiped after upgrading to Win 10! in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Batman: Arkham Knight in Gamers' Hangout
- Water Cooling: Is it for everyone? in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.