Internet phone-company Vonage has settled the last of its patent disputes which have drained much-needed money from the company. In a press release yesterday, Vonage stated simply: "Vonage and AT&T have entered into a definitive agreement to settle their patent dispute. The companies had agreed in principle to a settlement on November 7." No further details are available at this moment, unfortunately, so the rest is left to the imagination. Earlier this year, Vonage settled similar disputes with Sprint and Verizon for a collective $200 million in payments so far.
- NASA breakthrough -- the EM Drive actually works! in Science Discussion & News
- Valve cancels paid mods for Skyrim in Computer Gaming
- Woman spots Secret 2-way mirror in bar Restroom in Real World News
- IObit Driver Booster 126.96.36.199 in Front Page News
- FastStone Capture 8.2 in Front Page News
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Official Religion Thread III in Real World Issues
- W10 Build 10061 Cannot connect to network share in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.