Internet phone-company Vonage has settled the last of its patent disputes which have drained much-needed money from the company. In a press release yesterday, Vonage stated simply: "Vonage and AT&T have entered into a definitive agreement to settle their patent dispute. The companies had agreed in principle to a settlement on November 7." No further details are available at this moment, unfortunately, so the rest is left to the imagination. Earlier this year, Vonage settled similar disputes with Sprint and Verizon for a collective $200 million in payments so far.
- Tech support horror in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Top Ten Signs Your Relationship Is On The Rocks in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Windows 10 for Phone good direction? in Windows Phone
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End extended E3 2015 demo in Sony Console
- 2012 R2 Essentials VPN in Server Support
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- VMs Replication and Backup Questions in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- Windows 10 build 10164 pushing out now in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.