Internet phone-company Vonage has settled the last of its patent disputes which have drained much-needed money from the company. In a press release yesterday, Vonage stated simply: "Vonage and AT&T have entered into a definitive agreement to settle their patent dispute. The companies had agreed in principle to a settlement on November 7." No further details are available at this moment, unfortunately, so the rest is left to the imagination. Earlier this year, Vonage settled similar disputes with Sprint and Verizon for a collective $200 million in payments so far.
- How is this build? in Hardware Hangout
- Download Manager Advice / Setup in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Visual Studio VS Web Expressions vs Dreamweaver in Web Design / Programming
- Hundreds attend funeral of Copenhagen gunman in Real World News
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- The Order 1886 has gone gold in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.