A rise in the number of Wii units dished out to retailers has lead to chocolate-like popularity of the console this Easter, with Nintendo telling GamesIndustry.biz it had sold more than 25,000 last week in the UK alone. Leaked Chart-Track figures showed that 17,000 PlayStation 3 units were shifted during the same period, while the figure for Xbox 360 stood at 11,000. A spokesperson for Chart-Track declined to comment on the data. According to a Nintendo spokesperson, "Last week was Wii's third biggest sales week since launch. Everything we are shipping, we are selling." The spokesperson conceded that the figure was boosted by the availability of more stock than usual last week, stating, "Sales in previous weeks weren't as strong as 25k. More units are shipped some weeks than others."
- Get Best HYIP Software with Mobile Version ! in Web Design / Programming
- Hello :-D in Introduce Yourself
- W10 Build 10061 Cannot connect to network share in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Woman spots Secret 2-way mirror in bar Restroom in Real World News
- Valve cancels paid mods for Skyrim in Computer Gaming
- Neowin.net Minecraft Server in Computer Gaming
- How best to make a website mobile friendly? in Web Design / Programming
- State of Decay YOSE in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.