A rise in the number of Wii units dished out to retailers has lead to chocolate-like popularity of the console this Easter, with Nintendo telling GamesIndustry.biz it had sold more than 25,000 last week in the UK alone. Leaked Chart-Track figures showed that 17,000 PlayStation 3 units were shifted during the same period, while the figure for Xbox 360 stood at 11,000. A spokesperson for Chart-Track declined to comment on the data. According to a Nintendo spokesperson, "Last week was Wii's third biggest sales week since launch. Everything we are shipping, we are selling." The spokesperson conceded that the figure was boosted by the availability of more stock than usual last week, stating, "Sales in previous weeks weren't as strong as 25k. More units are shipped some weeks than others."
- Windows XP nostalgia in General Discussion
- ( newcomer) .htaccess file help in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- HELP! Internal D drive wiped after upgrading to Win 10! in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Windows 10: Fast or Faster? Thread in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- I'm Finally Ditching Windows Phone for Android in Android
- Valve Is Not Psyched It Got An 'F' In Customer Service in Computer Gaming
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
- straight talk unlimted? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.