These updates improve the robustness of the Windows Media DRM platform and add additional integrity checks to the DRM system, via the installation of two components on end users' computers. License issuers can verify that each user's computer has been updated before issuing or renewing licenses. This update install on all Windows 2000 supported languages.
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Hundreds attend funeral of Copenhagen gunman in Real World News
- Best current forum software? in Web Design / Programming
- Screw thin smartphones... here's my take on the perfect smartphone in General Discussion
- VMWare Workstation Linux installation problem in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Post the health of your most abused SSD drive. in Hardware Hangout
- Dopamine - a fantastic music player developed by one of our readers in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.