These updates improve the robustness of the Windows Media DRM platform and add additional integrity checks to the DRM system, via the installation of two components on end users' computers. License issuers can verify that each user's computer has been updated before issuing or renewing licenses. This update install on all Windows 2000 supported languages.
- I'm Finally Ditching Windows Phone for Android in Android
- Germanwings/Lufthansa A320 down in France in Real World News
- Official Abortion Discussion Thread in Real World Issues
- "Surface 3" will have Intel Atom Cherry Trail and 4G LTE in Back Page News
- Not displaying comments in Site & Forum Issues
- Very high latency to router: game server in Internet, Network & Security
- How to repair your system files using Dism and Sfc in build 10041 in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- PSA for those who enter in Neowin giveaways in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.