These updates improve the robustness of the Windows Media DRM platform and add additional integrity checks to the DRM system, via the installation of two components on end users' computers. License issuers can verify that each user's computer has been updated before issuing or renewing licenses. This update install on all Windows 2000 supported languages.
- Report: Konami Is Treating Its Staff Like Prisoners in Gamers Hangout
- Major UK shopping group pulls Windows Phone app "due to the lack of users" in Front Page News
- Discuss: What do you think of Windows 10 so far? in Front Page News
- Microsoft finally turns on shared folder sync for OneDrive in Front Page News
- "Settings" versus "Control Panel": Which done do you prefer? in Microsoft Windows Discussion Support
- Microsoft says Cortana now integrates with Wolfram Alpha, but does it really? in Front Page News
- Show us your Servers - 2015 Edition in Hardware Hangout
- Windows 10 Tip: Customizing the Start menu in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.