Microsoft has released a cumulative patch for Internet Information Server (IIS) 4.0, Internet Information Services (IIS) 5.0, and IIS 5.1. This patch includes the functionality of all security patches that have been released for IIS 4.0 since Windows NT 4.0 Service Pack 6a (SP6a), all security patches that have been released for IIS 5.0 since Windows 2000 Service Pack 2 (SP2), and all security patches that have been released for IIS 5.1
- Witcher 2 lockups in Computer Gaming
- White Cop Acquitted of Killing 2 Unarmed Black People in Real World News
- Batch file to backup usernames from Windows 7 in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- are you afraid to die? in General Discussion
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Get Windows 10 for FREE via Nationwide training? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- J.K. Rowling, Stephen Fry and other celebrities help find missing children via Twitter in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.