Microsoft has released a cumulative patch for Internet Information Server (IIS) 4.0, Internet Information Services (IIS) 5.0, and IIS 5.1. This patch includes the functionality of all security patches that have been released for IIS 4.0 since Windows NT 4.0 Service Pack 6a (SP6a), all security patches that have been released for IIS 5.0 since Windows 2000 Service Pack 2 (SP2), and all security patches that have been released for IIS 5.1
- Windows 9 and Windows 365 expected to See The Light Of Day in Microsoft Beta
- Hello everyone on their internet machines! in Introduce Yourself
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- Replacement laptop (i7, SSD) in Hardware Hangout
- Judge Effectively Decriminalizes Polygamy in Utah in Real World News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Ken Kutaragi takes the ice bucket challenge, challenges Kaz Hirai in Sony Console
- Pay to beta test in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.