Microsoft has released a cumulative patch for Internet Information Server (IIS) 4.0, Internet Information Services (IIS) 5.0, and IIS 5.1. This patch includes the functionality of all security patches that have been released for IIS 4.0 since Windows NT 4.0 Service Pack 6a (SP6a), all security patches that have been released for IIS 5.0 since Windows 2000 Service Pack 2 (SP2), and all security patches that have been released for IIS 5.1
- Amanda Knox is CLEARED of murdering Meredith Kercher in Real World News
- PS4 Firmware 2.50 in Sony Console
- Think you're a Leo? You're not: Star shift puts zodiac out of whack in Real World News
- PS Vita Firmware 3.50 in Sony Console
- Why have they split Control Panel and Settings? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
- Bocu for Android and iOS in Mobile Gaming
- Windows Phone vs Android Chooses in Windows Phone
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.