Microsoft has released a cumulative patch for Internet Information Server (IIS) 4.0, Internet Information Services (IIS) 5.0, and IIS 5.1. This patch includes the functionality of all security patches that have been released for IIS 4.0 since Windows NT 4.0 Service Pack 6a (SP6a), all security patches that have been released for IIS 5.0 since Windows 2000 Service Pack 2 (SP2), and all security patches that have been released for IIS 5.1
- My Sony Xperia Z1 finally got update in General Discussion
- a baby was born... in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Russia announces plan to build new space station with NASA in Science Discussion & News
- Best ASP.NET / PHP Host in Web Design / Programming
- Win7 Upgrade To Windows 10 TP in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- 4 British Sailors Charged with Sexually Assaulting Woman in N.S. in Real World Issues
- Falcon 9 / Dragon CRS-6 ISS resupply in Science Discussion & News
- Cyanogen in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.