Microsoft has released a cumulative patch for Internet Information Server (IIS) 4.0, Internet Information Services (IIS) 5.0, and IIS 5.1. This patch includes the functionality of all security patches that have been released for IIS 4.0 since Windows NT 4.0 Service Pack 6a (SP6a), all security patches that have been released for IIS 5.0 since Windows 2000 Service Pack 2 (SP2), and all security patches that have been released for IIS 5.1
- 33 dead 130 injured in knife attack in Real World Issues
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Nigeria court in Kano sentences nine people to death for blasphemy in Real World Issues
- Batman: Arkham Knight in Gamers' Hangout
- Kraft Foods to merge with ketchup maker Heinz in Real World News
- Office 2016 crash in Software Discussion & Support
- Hello :D in Introduce Yourself
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.