Microsoft has released a cumulative patch for Internet Information Server (IIS) 4.0, Internet Information Services (IIS) 5.0, and IIS 5.1. This patch includes the functionality of all security patches that have been released for IIS 4.0 since Windows NT 4.0 Service Pack 6a (SP6a), all security patches that have been released for IIS 5.0 since Windows 2000 Service Pack 2 (SP2), and all security patches that have been released for IIS 5.1
- My new Haswell-E build in Hardware Hangout
- Massive Epic Celebrity Nude Leak in Real World News
- Feedback on new design in Site & Forum Issues
- Greenhouse gas fear over increased levels of meat eating in Science Discussion & News
- Buying a router in Internet, Network & Security
- GNU / Linux September 2014 Desktops in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Quote box font increased in Site Announcements
- Printer only prints sometimes in Software Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.