WinSnap is a small but powerful utility for taking and editing screenshots. It can easily capture windows of non-rectangular form with the background of your choice, automatically perform simple canvas transformations and coloring effects, add professional smoothing shadows in Photoshop style and more. Also, WinSnap supports variety of image formats and provides advanced auto-save features.
- Keyboard shortcuts to move/resize objects (arrow keys, ctrl, shift)
- Line color/thickness, drawing tool are now restored after restart
- Adjusted line thickness for region selection on low screen resolutions
- Auto-Copy puts screenshot to clipboard when effects are changed
- Fixed issues when pressing PrintScrn in region selection mode
- Fixed dwmapi.dll error on Windows XP 64-Bit Edition