WinSnap is a fast user-friendly utility for taking and editing screenshots. It can easily capture windows of non-rectangular form with customized and transparent backgrounds, including Aero Glass on Windows 7 and Vista. WinSnap adds eye-candy shadows, reflections, outlines, watermarks, color effects on the fly. Built-in image editor provides basic capabilities to annotate screenshots and make them talk.
WinSnap key features:
- Flexible screen capture capabilities
- Smoothing shadow effect in Photoshop style
- Powerful image processing and basic canvas transformations
- Support of various image formats and advanced auto-save options
- Easy Web publishing and E-Mail sending
- Multilingual user interface (Unicode based)
- Easy makes screenshots of windows with rounded corners
- WinSnap saves info about window form and adds real smoothing shadows.
- Alpha-Channel and PNG/TIFF transparency are supported.
- Unique "Application" capture mode allows you to capture all visible windows of the foreground application with one click.
- Unique "Multi-Object" capture mode allows you to select multiple windows on the screen and easy combine them into one screenshot.
- Basic coloring effects and canvas transformations.
- Advanced auto-save and auto-copy options.
- Configurable External Tools menu to open image editors and optimizers.
- Usual keyboard and mouse control (Print Screen replacement).
What's new in this version:
- Support for Windows 8 Consumer Preview
- Added "Copy images with transparency" option
- Added application and folder icons in Tools menu
- Right-click on empty area opens Advanced File menu
- Changed default window size for different resolutions
- Fixed control and window sizes in high DPI mode
- Removed "LICENSED TO" from the titlebar in the registered version
- Several other minor improvements and bug fixes