Wireshark (also known as Ethereal) is a network protocol analyzer that enables you to capture and examine data from a live network or from a capture file on disk. You can interactively browse the capture data and view summary and detail information for each packet. Wireshark has several powerful features, including a rich display filter language and the ability to view the reconstructed stream of a TCP session. It can read capture files from tcpdump (libpcap), NAI Sniffer (compressed and uncompressed), Sniffer Pro, NetXray, snoop, Shomiti Surveyor, AIX s iptrace, Microsoft Network Monitor, Novell s LANalyzer, RADCOM s WAN/LAN Analyzer, HP-UX nettl, ISDN4BSD, Cisco Secure IDS iplog, the pppd log (pppdump-format), and the AG Group s/Wildpacket Etherpeek. It can also read traces made from Lucent/Ascend WAN routers and Toshiba ISDN routers. Any of these files can be compressed with gzip and Wireshark will decompress them on the fly.
- Engineers pimp up Galaxy phones with real gold plating in Front Page News
- Flight diverted after passenger becomes unruly over cat in Real World News
- Until Dawn new previews and gameplay in Sony Console
- Microsoft will finally allow you to defer app updates on Windows 10 in Front Page News
- Fee 2 Pay (The Jimquisition) in Gamers Hangout
- BlackBerry's new Android slider gets an unofficial close-up in new leaked images in Front Page News
- Poll: Are you still waiting to upgrade to Windows 10? in Front Page News
- The Ashley Madison hack: a confusing battle between good and evil in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.