Wireshark (also known as Ethereal) is a network protocol analyzer that enables you to capture and examine data from a live network or from a capture file on disk. You can interactively browse the capture data and view summary and detail information for each packet. Wireshark has several powerful features, including a rich display filter language and the ability to view the reconstructed stream of a TCP session. It can read capture files from tcpdump (libpcap), NAI Sniffer (compressed and uncompressed), Sniffer Pro, NetXray, snoop, Shomiti Surveyor, AIX s iptrace, Microsoft Network Monitor, Novell s LANalyzer, RADCOM s WAN/LAN Analyzer, HP-UX nettl, ISDN4BSD, Cisco Secure IDS iplog, the pppd log (pppdump-format), and the AG Group s/Wildpacket Etherpeek. It can also read traces made from Lucent/Ascend WAN routers and Toshiba ISDN routers. Any of these files can be compressed with gzip and Wireshark will decompress them on the fly.
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Haswell-E crazed in Hardware Hangout
- Ukraine crisis: Nato images 'show Russia troops' [entering Ukraine] in Real World Issues
- Unarmed Man Killed by Police in Ferguson, Missouri in Real World Issues
- The MMA Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Cheapest Way To Call Abroad? in General Discussion
- September 2014 Desktops in General Discussion
- Windows 9 and Windows 365 expected to See The Light Of Day in Microsoft Beta
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.