Wireshark (also known as Ethereal) is a network protocol analyzer that enables you to capture and examine data from a live network or from a capture file on disk. You can interactively browse the capture data and view summary and detail information for each packet. Wireshark has several powerful features, including a rich display filter language and the ability to view the reconstructed stream of a TCP session. It can read capture files from tcpdump (libpcap), NAI Sniffer (compressed and uncompressed), Sniffer Pro, NetXray, snoop, Shomiti Surveyor, AIX s iptrace, Microsoft Network Monitor, Novell s LANalyzer, RADCOM s WAN/LAN Analyzer, HP-UX nettl, ISDN4BSD, Cisco Secure IDS iplog, the pppd log (pppdump-format), and the AG Group s/Wildpacket Etherpeek. It can also read traces made from Lucent/Ascend WAN routers and Toshiba ISDN routers. Any of these files can be compressed with gzip and Wireshark will decompress them on the fly.
- Memory Error After Installing "Optional" Updates in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Today marks the 25th anniversary of Windows 3.0 in Front Page News
- Is there anything Windows 10 does better? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Nintendo kills off the basic Wii U in Japan in Nintendo Console
- How much would you pay for the "Surface Mini" ? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Halo Online in Computer Gaming
- HP ML350p Gen8 + AMD FirePro W7000 + VMware Horizon 5.3 = vSGA. Possible? in Virtualization & Cloud Services
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.