Wireshark (also known as Ethereal) is a network protocol analyzer that enables you to capture and examine data from a live network or from a capture file on disk. You can interactively browse the capture data and view summary and detail information for each packet. Wireshark has several powerful features, including a rich display filter language and the ability to view the reconstructed stream of a TCP session. It can read capture files from tcpdump (libpcap), NAI Sniffer (compressed and uncompressed), Sniffer Pro, NetXray, snoop, Shomiti Surveyor, AIX s iptrace, Microsoft Network Monitor, Novell s LANalyzer, RADCOM s WAN/LAN Analyzer, HP-UX nettl, ISDN4BSD, Cisco Secure IDS iplog, the pppd log (pppdump-format), and the AG Group s/Wildpacket Etherpeek. It can also read traces made from Lucent/Ascend WAN routers and Toshiba ISDN routers. Any of these files can be compressed with gzip and Wireshark will decompress them on the fly.
- Official Climate Change/Global Warming Thread in Real World Issues
- Unannounced Lumia shows up in Indian import logs in Front Page News
- The Peterson Group : Fraud Company and Failed Promises in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Xbox integration and more changes are coming to the People Hub with Windows 10 in Front Page News
- DriveTheLife 18.104.22.168 in Front Page News
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Bees vs Hornets: my first android game! in Mobile Gaming
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.