Wireshark (also known as Ethereal) is a network protocol analyzer that enables you to capture and examine data from a live network or from a capture file on disk. You can interactively browse the capture data and view summary and detail information for each packet. Wireshark has several powerful features, including a rich display filter language and the ability to view the reconstructed stream of a TCP session. It can read capture files from tcpdump (libpcap), NAI Sniffer (compressed and uncompressed), Sniffer Pro, NetXray, snoop, Shomiti Surveyor, AIX s iptrace, Microsoft Network Monitor, Novell s LANalyzer, RADCOM s WAN/LAN Analyzer, HP-UX nettl, ISDN4BSD, Cisco Secure IDS iplog, the pppd log (pppdump-format), and the AG Group s/Wildpacket Etherpeek. It can also read traces made from Lucent/Ascend WAN routers and Toshiba ISDN routers. Any of these files can be compressed with gzip and Wireshark will decompress them on the fly.
- Woman says boy, girl killed to stop abuse in Real World News
- Sen. Robert Menendez indicted in Domestic Politics
- Windows 10 Preview (How do you like it?) in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Anyone else having trouble installing TAP drivers (VPN software)? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- iPhone 4S wont boot and gives an error during updating in iPhone/iOS
- This is how Google celebrated April Fools' Day in Front Page News
- Greetings! in Introduce Yourself
- Hello in Introduce Yourself
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.