In his weekly podcast, Major Nelson released more information on the Xbox Live Vision Camera:
- You can put your own "personal picture" on your profile for your friends to see (not public).
- You can attach pictures to your messages.
- World Series Poker, UNO, Pinball FX, Rainbow Six Vegas and Totem Ball will use camera.
- Rainbow Six and World Series Poker will use face mapping and modelling, enabling you to put your face on your character.
- Plug and Play, USB 2.0 Web Camera, enabling you to use it on a PC.
- Your pictures can be applied to the Xbox Dashboard.
- Will be released September 19, 2006 in the US and Europ. February 2007 worldwide.
News source: Gaming Bits