xrecode II is converter and audio-grabber which allows you to convert from mp3, mp2, wma, aiff, amr, ogg, flac, ape, cue, ac3, wv, mpc, mid, cue ,tta, tak, wav, wav(rf64), dts, m4a, m4b, mp4, ra, rm, aac, avi, mpg, vob, mkv, mka, flv, swf, mov, ofr, wmv, divx, m4v, spx, 3gp, 3g2, m2v, m4v, ts, m2ts, adts, shn, tak, xm, mod, s3m, it, mtm, umx, mlp to m4a, alac, ape, flac, mp3, mp4 (using NeroAAC), ogg, raw, wav, wav(rf64), wma, WavPack, mpc, mp2, Speex, ofr, ac3, aiff, tak, snd and Shorten formats. Command Line parameters are supported.
- Works on XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 32/64 bit versions and under Wine.
- Parallel conversion by utilizing power of multi-core CPUs.
- Support of embedded CUE sheets (for FLAC, WavPack, APE and TAK files).
- Support of mp4, mka chapters (can split mp4, mka by chapters to any supported format).
- Built-in Metadata editor with Cover Art support.
- Has support for LossyWav.
- Supports portable mode.
- Merge input files to one large audio file and create CUE sheet.
- Converting to many formats at once using "Multiple" output mode.
- Grabbing of multi-channel Audio CDs to the desired format at once.
- Informative and resizable UI suited even for netbooks.
- Extracting audio from flv, avi, mov etc. video files (multiple audio streams are supported).
- Can export/import Metadata to/from external file.
- Support for 24/32bit audio files.
- Multilanguage support. Currently program is available in Dutch, English, French, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Hungarian, Italian, Spanish, Spanish Traditional, Swedish, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Finnish, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish and Chinese (simplified) languages.
What's new in this version:
- FIX: fixed "Argument out of range" when hiding columns.
- FIX: fixed "Stream read error" when adding some ogg files.
- FIX: insert silence between tracks when merging (under Merge/CUE Settings) was somehow broken.
- FIX: fixed issue when output file name was created with two dots (..) in it (when using same as source as a destination).
- NEW: Save Metadata button will be enabled for files added with a CUE file (only if each file has entry in a CUE file).
- NEW: Added setting "Preserve original pauses" under Split By Silence settings. When checked, file will be split by preserving original pauses between parts.
- NEW: Metadata and Cover from original file will be taken when splitting file by silence.
- NEW: Added "Split By Silence" option to shell extension.
- NEW: added /splitbs CLI parameter (see http://xrecode.com/cmdline.txt for examples).
Download: XRECODE II v220.127.116.11 Installer | 8.0 MB (Free to use, nag-screen, paid upgrade available)
Download: XRECODE II v18.104.22.168 Portable | 7.3 MB
Screenshots: >>Click Here<<
View: XRECODE II Homepage | XRECODE II Shell Extension