Thanks to a new licensing deal between Yahoo! and Gracenote, song lyrics for hundreds of thousands of songs from major publishers will be incorporated into Yahoo! Music. Through the agreement, consumers can search for song lyrics from the Yahoo! Music Search bar, simply by entering even a partial lyric from the song. The database is, however, far from being complete. Yahoo! says it has lyrics for over 400,000 songs. Even having officially licensed lyrics does not guarantee accuracy - certain song lyrics still aren't 100% accurate. Finally, in a time where DRM is, hopefully, on its way out the door, even the licensed lyrics come with their own version of DRM; you are not allowed to casually cut-and-paste any of the lyrics text.
- Apple Watch starting to win design awards in Back Page News
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- What are you listening to? (2015 Edition) in Wall of Sound
- "Star Trek" fans told to stop 'Spocking' Canadian $5 bill in Real World News
- Democrats Plan To Win Elections With Illegal Alien Votes in It's a Conspiracy!
- Port Forwarding Server with interface to choose from multiple destinations in Internet, Network & Security
- Project Morpheus 4 Hour Event at GDC in Sony Console
- Police Could Charge a Data Center in the Largest Child Porn Bust Ever in Back Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.