Thanks to a new licensing deal between Yahoo! and Gracenote, song lyrics for hundreds of thousands of songs from major publishers will be incorporated into Yahoo! Music. Through the agreement, consumers can search for song lyrics from the Yahoo! Music Search bar, simply by entering even a partial lyric from the song. The database is, however, far from being complete. Yahoo! says it has lyrics for over 400,000 songs. Even having officially licensed lyrics does not guarantee accuracy - certain song lyrics still aren't 100% accurate. Finally, in a time where DRM is, hopefully, on its way out the door, even the licensed lyrics come with their own version of DRM; you are not allowed to casually cut-and-paste any of the lyrics text.
- My concept for the Neowin with Flat design in General Discussion
- Girl, 9, kills Arizona shooting instructor with Uzi in accident in Real World News
- Where to buy a gaming computer with good deals in Hardware Hangout
- Legend Of Zelda DLC Coming To Mario Kart 8 in Nintendo Console
- Xbox One vs. PS4 vs. Wii U: Microsoft Still Trailing Behind in Gamers' Hangout
- Diablo III in Gamers' Hangout
- Repair Bluetooth function on laptop in Hardware Hangout
- install a root CA on to iOS? in Internet, Network & Security
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.