Adobe Flash Player is the high performance, lightweight, highly expressive client runtime that delivers powerful and consistent user experiences across major operating systems, browsers, mobile phones and devices.
Installed on over 750 million Internet-connected desktops and mobile devices, Flash Player enables organizations and individuals to build and deliver great digital experiences to their end users.
- Immersive experiences with Flash video, content and applications with full-screen mode.
- Low-bandwidth, high-quality video with advanced compression technology.
- High-fidelity text using the advanced text rendering engine.
- Real-time dynamic effects with filters for Blur, DropShadow, Glow, Bevel, Gradient Glow, Gradient Bevel, Displacement Map, Convolution, and Color Matrix.
- Innovative media compositions with 8-bit video alpha channels.
- Blend modes, radial gradient, and stroke enhancements.
- Additional image formats: GIF, Progressive JPEG, and PNG.
What's New in Adobe Flash Player 11.5.502.146:
January 8th, 2013. This is the monthly update to the Flash Player 11.5 and AIR 3.5 originally released on November 6th, 2012. This release contains security enhancements & bug fixes.
- Publishing stuck at 5 seconds remaining, ADT never launches to finish packaging (3368960)
- Heap-based overflow caused by an integer overflow in flash.display.BitmapData() (3396151)
- [AOT][iOS] Export to release build of an iOS app never completes (3355442)
What's New in Adobe Flash Player 11.6.602.137 Beta:
This pre-release includes new features as well as enhancements and bug fixes related to security, stability, performance, and device compatibility for Flash Player 11.6 and AIR 3.6.
- The ActiveX Flash Player in this release is not compatible with Windows® 8
- Flash Player for Windows® 8 is available as part of the generally available Windows® 8 update
Full Screen Permission Dialog UI Improvement
- Changed the location of the permission dialog to the middle of the screen. Also improved the user experience when going into full screen
- mode by adding the "Cancel" button.
Graphics Data Query
- Developers can read the structure of the display object and vector data at runtime. Game developers can use this feature to create complex Sprite Sheets, or exporters for any file format (e.g. SVG) at runtime.
Multiple SWF Support
- This feature provides support for packaging and loading multiple SWFs on iOS in AOT mode. With this feature, user can use multiple SWFs in an AIR iOS application using the Loader class.
Exclude devices from requestedDisplayResolution tag
- This feature allows developers to explicitly disable the specified display resolution (high/standard) on one or more iOS devices using the excludeDevices attribute of the requestedDisplayResolution tag in the application descriptor.
Download page: Adobe Flash Player 11.6.602.137 Beta | Freeware
Download for Firefox, Safari, Opera: Adobe Flash Player 11.5.502.146 | 15.6 MB (Freeware)
Download for Internet Explorer: Adobe Flash Player 11.5.502.146 | 15.0 MB
Download: Adobe Flash Player Uninstaller 11.5.502.146 | 684 KB
View: Adobe Flash Player Website | Release Notes