Adobe Flash Player is the high performance, lightweight, highly expressive client runtime that delivers powerful and consistent user experiences across major operating systems, browsers, mobile phones and devices.
Installed on over 750 million Internet-connected desktops and mobile devices, Flash Player enables organizations and individuals to build and deliver great digital experiences to their end users.
- Immersive experiences with Flash video, content and applications with full-screen mode.
- Low-bandwidth, high-quality video with advanced compression technology.
- High-fidelity text using the advanced text rendering engine.
- Real-time dynamic effects with filters for Blur, DropShadow, Glow, Bevel, Gradient Glow, Gradient Bevel, Displacement Map, Convolution, and Color Matrix.
- Innovative media compositions with 8-bit video alpha channels.
- Blend modes, radial gradient, and stroke enhancements.
- Additional image formats: GIF, Progressive JPEG, and PNG.
What's new in this version:
- Flash Player crash due to integer overflow(3475889)
New features in this release:
- Memory intrinics: To enable memory intrinics two changes are required:
- Produce the memory op codes by changing the compiler
- Expose the appropriate APIs through playeglobal.swc to leverage these opcodes
Download for Firefox, Safari, Opera: Adobe Flash Player 11.6.602.180 | 15.7 MB (Freeware)
Download for Internet Explorer: Adobe Flash Player 11.6.602.180 | 15.1 MB
Download: Adobe Flash Player Uninstaller | 690 KB
View: Adobe Flash Player Website | Release Notes