Advanced Micro Devices gained 2.5 percentage points of the worldwide microprocessor market last quarter, iSuppli Corp said Tuesday, a much greater gain than the research group had estimated. Intel, AMD's bigger rival, lost 2 percentage points of market share compared with the previous quarter in iSuppli's final second-quarter microchip revenue market survey, compared with a July estimate of a 0.5 point gain. AMD's revised estimated advance, up from iSuppli's July estimate of 0.5 percent, gave it a 13.4 percent share of overall microprocessor revenue in the second quarter, while Intel had 78.8 percent, iSuppli said.
- Dem media: "Hillary Clinton Is Not Ready for Prime Time" in Domestic Politics
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- EA Shuts Down SimCity Developer Maxis in Gamers' Hangout
- I have the greatest wife ever in General Discussion
- Helldivers Is Like A Video Game Version Of Starship Troopers in Sony Console
- Is Windows 10 stable enough for a main OS? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Elementary OS Choice in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Wasteland 2 GOTY Edition announced for PS4 in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.