Advanced Micro Devices gained 2.5 percentage points of the worldwide microprocessor market last quarter, iSuppli Corp said Tuesday, a much greater gain than the research group had estimated. Intel, AMD's bigger rival, lost 2 percentage points of market share compared with the previous quarter in iSuppli's final second-quarter microchip revenue market survey, compared with a July estimate of a 0.5 point gain. AMD's revised estimated advance, up from iSuppli's July estimate of 0.5 percent, gave it a 13.4 percent share of overall microprocessor revenue in the second quarter, while Intel had 78.8 percent, iSuppli said.
- US official: Military has been asked to send more troops to Iraq in Domestic Politics
- Nato plans east European bases to counter Russian threat in Real World Issues
- What IDE to use? in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- Israel caught using Palestinian teen as human shield. in Real World Issues
- Girl, 9, kills Arizona shooting instructor with Uzi in accident in Real World News
- GTA V for 360 issue. in Microsoft Console
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- is a used iPhone 4 really worth $150? in iPhone/iOS
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.