Advanced Micro Devices gained 2.5 percentage points of the worldwide microprocessor market last quarter, iSuppli Corp said Tuesday, a much greater gain than the research group had estimated. Intel, AMD's bigger rival, lost 2 percentage points of market share compared with the previous quarter in iSuppli's final second-quarter microchip revenue market survey, compared with a July estimate of a 0.5 point gain. AMD's revised estimated advance, up from iSuppli's July estimate of 0.5 percent, gave it a 13.4 percent share of overall microprocessor revenue in the second quarter, while Intel had 78.8 percent, iSuppli said.
- Rumour: Google might finally be bringing its apps to Windows in Front Page News
- 'At least 10 killed' in college shooting in Oregon in Real World Issues
- What to expect at Microsoft's devices event and how to watch it in Front Page News
- Neowin.net Minecraft Server in Computer Gaming
- TechSpot: Best Routers of 2015 in Front Page News
- The Lumia 950 XL will allegedly have a removable battery in Front Page News
- MediaMonkey 126.96.36.1994 in Front Page News
- I am in Sydney for 3 days. What to see and do? in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.