Advanced Micro Devices gained 2.5 percentage points of the worldwide microprocessor market last quarter, iSuppli Corp said Tuesday, a much greater gain than the research group had estimated. Intel, AMD's bigger rival, lost 2 percentage points of market share compared with the previous quarter in iSuppli's final second-quarter microchip revenue market survey, compared with a July estimate of a 0.5 point gain. AMD's revised estimated advance, up from iSuppli's July estimate of 0.5 percent, gave it a 13.4 percent share of overall microprocessor revenue in the second quarter, while Intel had 78.8 percent, iSuppli said.
- Win 10 Slow Login : SOLVED ! in Microsoft Insider Previews
- Lizard Squad claims reponsibility for PlayStation Network outage in Front Page News
- Are we Linux users arrogant about security? in Linux Unix Support
- Help with The Elder Scrolls Online frame rate drop in Computer Gaming
- We're upgrading the forums to 4.1 w/e of 28 November in Site Announcements
- Businessman Buys 400 American Soldiers Meals During Airport Layover in Real World News
- Report: Apple plans to nix 3.5mm port on iPhone 7, require Lightning for wired headphones in Front Page News
- Neowin Website Bug in frontpage in Site Forum Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.