Advanced Micro Devices gained 2.5 percentage points of the worldwide microprocessor market last quarter, iSuppli Corp said Tuesday, a much greater gain than the research group had estimated. Intel, AMD's bigger rival, lost 2 percentage points of market share compared with the previous quarter in iSuppli's final second-quarter microchip revenue market survey, compared with a July estimate of a 0.5 point gain. AMD's revised estimated advance, up from iSuppli's July estimate of 0.5 percent, gave it a 13.4 percent share of overall microprocessor revenue in the second quarter, while Intel had 78.8 percent, iSuppli said.
- Neowin Members Digital Gallery 2015 in Digital Camera Lab
- Hundreds attend funeral of Copenhagen gunman in Real World News
- How is this build? in Hardware Hangout
- Visual Studio VS Web Expressions vs Dreamweaver in Web Design / Programming
- Life 'not as we know it' possible on Saturn's moon Titan in Science Discussion & News
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Start Menu Concept in Microsoft Beta
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.