Advanced Micro Devices gained 2.5 percentage points of the worldwide microprocessor market last quarter, iSuppli Corp said Tuesday, a much greater gain than the research group had estimated. Intel, AMD's bigger rival, lost 2 percentage points of market share compared with the previous quarter in iSuppli's final second-quarter microchip revenue market survey, compared with a July estimate of a 0.5 point gain. AMD's revised estimated advance, up from iSuppli's July estimate of 0.5 percent, gave it a 13.4 percent share of overall microprocessor revenue in the second quarter, while Intel had 78.8 percent, iSuppli said.
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- Bristol Palin: I'm pregnant (again) in Real World Issues
- 'All her skin was gone': Horrific aftermath of fireball at Taiwan water park in Real World News
- HDD issues in Hardware Hangout
- w8.1 many network adapters , is it safe to disable ? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- GNU / Linux June 2015 Desktops in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Probably gonna get rebanned in 3...2...1... in Introduce Yourself
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.