Advanced Micro Devices gained 2.5 percentage points of the worldwide microprocessor market last quarter, iSuppli Corp said Tuesday, a much greater gain than the research group had estimated. Intel, AMD's bigger rival, lost 2 percentage points of market share compared with the previous quarter in iSuppli's final second-quarter microchip revenue market survey, compared with a July estimate of a 0.5 point gain. AMD's revised estimated advance, up from iSuppli's July estimate of 0.5 percent, gave it a 13.4 percent share of overall microprocessor revenue in the second quarter, while Intel had 78.8 percent, iSuppli said.
- Formula 1 World Championship 2014 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
- Avoid code Repetition in conditions in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- Windows 9 and Windows 365 expected to See The Light Of Day in Microsoft Beta
- The Forza Horizon 2 Demo is Coming! in Microsoft Console
- Nato plans east European bases to counter Russian threat in Real World Issues
- AcceleroX: After the Higgs Boson Just Launched! [FREE] in Mobile Gaming
- Run script at boot as root to reset keyboard backlight in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- What's that message at the top of the forums? We're upgrading in Site Announcements
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.