Advanced Micro Devices gained 2.5 percentage points of the worldwide microprocessor market last quarter, iSuppli Corp said Tuesday, a much greater gain than the research group had estimated. Intel, AMD's bigger rival, lost 2 percentage points of market share compared with the previous quarter in iSuppli's final second-quarter microchip revenue market survey, compared with a July estimate of a 0.5 point gain. AMD's revised estimated advance, up from iSuppli's July estimate of 0.5 percent, gave it a 13.4 percent share of overall microprocessor revenue in the second quarter, while Intel had 78.8 percent, iSuppli said.
- I'm Finally Ditching Windows Phone for Android in Android
- Windows XP nostalgia in General Discussion
- FileZilla 3.10.3 in Front Page News
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Deep Silver will pay you £50 to be in Homefront: The Revolution in Gamers' Hangout
- Heads' threat to parents over computer games in Gamers' Hangout
- Is the US national "debt" an illusion? in It's a Conspiracy!
- Batman: Arkham Knight in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.