Advanced Micro Devices gained 2.5 percentage points of the worldwide microprocessor market last quarter, iSuppli Corp said Tuesday, a much greater gain than the research group had estimated. Intel, AMD's bigger rival, lost 2 percentage points of market share compared with the previous quarter in iSuppli's final second-quarter microchip revenue market survey, compared with a July estimate of a 0.5 point gain. AMD's revised estimated advance, up from iSuppli's July estimate of 0.5 percent, gave it a 13.4 percent share of overall microprocessor revenue in the second quarter, while Intel had 78.8 percent, iSuppli said.
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Any issues buying used Wii U games/consoles? in Nintendo Console
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- elementary OS Freya released in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Oddworld New'n'Tasty is now Cross-buy with the PS4 Plus version in Sony Console
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Patch My PC 220.127.116.11 in Front Page News
- Good SSL Certificate for a reasonable price? in Internet, Network & Security
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.