Advanced Micro Devices gained 2.5 percentage points of the worldwide microprocessor market last quarter, iSuppli Corp said Tuesday, a much greater gain than the research group had estimated. Intel, AMD's bigger rival, lost 2 percentage points of market share compared with the previous quarter in iSuppli's final second-quarter microchip revenue market survey, compared with a July estimate of a 0.5 point gain. AMD's revised estimated advance, up from iSuppli's July estimate of 0.5 percent, gave it a 13.4 percent share of overall microprocessor revenue in the second quarter, while Intel had 78.8 percent, iSuppli said.
- Windows 10 is a great upgrade, but it isn't quite there yet in Front Page News
- How to clean/revive old freezer in General Discussion
- Minority Wars: Why The Next Ten Years Will Set Everyone Against Everyone in Real World Issues
- Report: Konami Is Treating Its Staff Like Prisoners in Gamers Hangout
- Guide: How to install Windows 10 from a USB drive in Front Page News
- Discuss: What do you think of Windows 10 so far? in Front Page News
- Major UK shopping group pulls Windows Phone app "due to the lack of users" in Front Page News
- Edge + no extension support = failed. in Microsoft Windows Discussion Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.