Advanced Micro Devices gained 2.5 percentage points of the worldwide microprocessor market last quarter, iSuppli Corp said Tuesday, a much greater gain than the research group had estimated. Intel, AMD's bigger rival, lost 2 percentage points of market share compared with the previous quarter in iSuppli's final second-quarter microchip revenue market survey, compared with a July estimate of a 0.5 point gain. AMD's revised estimated advance, up from iSuppli's July estimate of 0.5 percent, gave it a 13.4 percent share of overall microprocessor revenue in the second quarter, while Intel had 78.8 percent, iSuppli said.
- Factory reset might not remove all data from Android phones in Front Page News
- White Cop Acquitted of Killing 2 Unarmed Black People in Real World News
- iPhone 6 to LG Flex 2 - Good Deal? in Android
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in Gamers' Hangout
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
- Rockstar Customer Service Instructed to Hang Up on Customers in Back Page News
- are you afraid to die? in General Discussion
- The MMA Thread! in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.