ASTRA32 - Advanced System Information Tool is an ideal solution for providing comprehensive information about the configuration of your system. Not only does ASTRA32 provide a detailed analysis of your system it also offers diagnostics and comes with some powerful unique features such as a Drivers Troubleshooter and a quick HDD Health Status checker.
ASTRA32 has a unique feature (Drivers Troubleshooter) that allows searching for all physical devices and creates a list of all devices whose drivers are not properly installed or completely missing. ASTRA32 will also test your hard drive for reliability and work out the diagnosis using a unique algorithm. With the quick HDD Health Status checker function, you will always know if your hard drive is OK or if it is time to create a backup. Be aware of all contingencies.
ASTRA32 works even with hard drives plugged in to external UDMA/SATA/RAID controllers (including reads HDD SMART). The program also provides detailed information about all USB and SCSI devices. Others features of the program include a built-in report wizard and an ability to work in a batch mode, which supports the use of report profiles and macros. The program can create reports in one of the following formats: TXT, INI, HTML, XML, CSV.
With ASTRA32, you will quickly have complete information about your whole computer system. The benefits for PC repair technicians and system administrators are obvious. Standalone version also available.
What's new in this version:
- Added information about family release date, transistor count, die size of AMD processors
- Added alphabetical sorting of installed programs list and installed hotfixes list
- Added detection of Intel Core i5 Mobile (Ivy Bridge) processor
- Added preliminary support of AMD Kaveri processor
- Fixed hardware monitoring of nVidia video cards
- Fixed detection of Intel Pentium Mobile (Sandy Bridge) processor
- Some minor bugs fixed
- Updated program database