AMD released version 10.12 of their ATI video card driver package.
The AMD Catalyst™ software suite 10.12 contains the following:
AMD display driver version 8.801
HydraVision™ for Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7
AMD Catalyst™ Control Center version 8.801
- Support for DivX on the AMD Radeon 6800 Series
- Support for OpenGL 4.1
- AMD Stream 2.3 SDK release
Resolved Issues for the Windows 7 Operating System:
- DivX interlaced content no longer intermittently shows corruption.
- Tom Clancy’s Endwar no longer randomly hangs during game cutscenes.
- Crossfire no longer gets randomly disabled in some games after task switching.
- Random black streaks are no longer seen on menus in Metro 2033.
- Corruption is no longer randomly seen with certain graphical settings in F1 2010.
- Screen is now rendered correctly in Splinter Cell Conviction with Crossfire enabled.
- Random tearing is no longer observed when playing back XVID video files on an extended display.
- Random crashes are no longer observed when playing the Stone Giant DX11 Demo when Crossfire enabled.
- Random crashes are no longer observed when changing video settings in Supreme Commander 2.
- Need for Speed Shift no longer displays random corruption during game play if 2 races are played consecutively without exiting the game.
- WMV playback no longer goes blank occasionally after switching from 32bit to 16bit color.
- Random mouse cursor corruption is no longer seen
- The screen is does not intermittently display garbage when running 3dMark06.
- Dragon Age Origins no longer hangs intermittently during gameplay.
- Changing resolutions in Starcraft2 with forced AA no longer causes random application crashes.
- The desktop does not darken occasionally after exiting Eve Online.
- The desktop does not dim randomly after exiting Mafia II on some Radeon 4890 products.