AMD released version 11.1 of their ATI video card driver package.
The AMD Catalyst™ software suite 11.1 contains the following:
- AMD display driver version 8.812
- HydraVision™ for Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Southbridge/IXP Driver
- AMD Catalyst Control Center version 8.812
Resolved Issues for the Windows 7 Operating System:
- Aliens vs. Predator game no longer fails to load with quad Crossfire enabled..
- Text is no longer missing randomly in Nostradamus- The Last Prophecy demo.
- Graphical corruption is no longer seen occasionally in Nostradamus- The Last Prophecy demo.
- The Protoss Pylon Matrix is now rendered correctly in Starcraft 2.
- Task switching in Dirt2 with Vsync enabled no longer causes a dual link monitor to go black.
- System no longer crashes when enabling Crossfire with 2 monitors connected to the primary card and 2 monitors connected to the secondary card.
- List of supported TV resolutions now includes 1080p 24Hz (if supported by the TV display).
- Cyberlink PowerDVD no longer randomly exits when playing a blu-ray title with the “Aero-on” option enabled in the player.
- An error message is no longer intermittently displayed when viewing a slideshow using Windows Live Photo Gallery.
- Windows Media Player no longer displays a black screen when continuously playing several VC1 format files over a 4 hour period.
- “Host Application not responding” error message is no longer randomly displayed when launching the AMD Catalyst™ Control Center