AMD released version 11.2 of their ATI video card driver package.
The AMD Catalyst™ software suite 11.2 contains the following:
- AMD display driver version 8.821
- HydraVision™ for Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Southbridge/IXP Driver
- AMD Catalyst™ Control Center version 8.821
Resolved Issues for the Windows 7 Operating System:
- Corruption is no longer randomly observed running the Unigine Heaven benchmark.
- Texture corruption is no longer observed when running the Unigine Heaven benchmark with Super AA enabled in the Catalyst Control Center.
- HAWX no longer intermittently displays corruption when running in DirectX 9 mode.
- Visual corruption is no longer seen when running Lost Planet in DirectX 10 mode.
- Playing a 720p WMV format file no longer randomly causes laggy system performance.
- Video corruption no longer intermittently affects the display when playing a SD format DVD using Windows Media Player.
- Choppy video playback is no longer observed when playing a DVD with interlaced content using WinDVD 10.
- 8x Anti Aliasing is now correctly listed as available with certain 3D applications.
- The AMD Ladybug demo no longer freezes when viewed in camera mode.
- DirectX 9.0 games no longer show intermittent corruption at the bottom of one of the cloned displays.