New version of the unique duplicate audio file finder by Bolide Software. Now it runs much faster since it was optimized for the modern multicore CPUs.
Audio Comparer is a tool for finding audio files that sound alike. This program will not use audio tags or checksums, it just listens to audio files and compares them by their sound. So, you can find similar audio files of different formats, not only fully identical files. This is a main difference with the other similar programs.
Audio Comparer currently supports the following audio formats: MP3, MP2, MP1, WMA, AIF, WAV and OGG.
Here is the recent changes list for Audio Comparer v1.2:
- added multicore CPU support (optional, turned on by default)
- added volume muting
- added start playback by double-click on file
- added 'remove all marks' feature
- added highlighting of missing files (optional, turned on by default)
- added Save results as... menu item
- fixed bug with saving to opened gallery
- fixed file deleting bugs
News source: Duplicate MP3 Finder Tool Page
Download: Audio Comparer 1.2 (3 MB, 30 day trial)
Screenshot: >> Click here <<