New version of the unique duplicate audio file finder by Bolide Software was announced today. Now it can automatically select duplicates with the lower quality and delete them after confirmation.
Audio Comparer is a tool for finding audio files that sound alike. This program will not use audio tags or checksums, it just listens to audio files and compares them by their sound. So, you can find similar audio files of different formats, not only fully identical files. This is a main difference with the other similar programs.
Audio Comparer currently supports the following audio formats: MP3, MP2, MP1, WMA, AIF, WAV and OGG.
Here is the recent changes list for Audio Comparer v1.3:
- added smart results automarking feature
- added player to the confirmation dialog
- fixed bug with saving to opened audio group
- fixed results tree flushing when deleting some files
- fixed error when deleting missing files
Download: Download (2.5MB, 30 Day Trial)
Screenshot: Audio Comparer Screenshots Page