New version of the unique duplicate audio file finder by Bolide Software was announced today. Now it can compare between WavPack, FLAC, APE, and AAC files as well.
Audio Comparer is a tool for finding audio files that sound alike. This program will not use audio tags or checksums, it just listens to audio files and compares them by their sound. So, you can find similar audio files of different formats, not only fully identical files. This is a main difference with the other similar programs.
Audio Comparer currently supports the following audio formats: MP3, MP2, MP1, WMA, AIF, WAV, WavPack, AAC, FLAC, APE, and OGG.
Here is the recent changes list for Audio Comparer v1.4:
- added tag editing support
- added FLAC, APE, AAC, WavPack audio files support
- added Dutch translation
- fixed rare crash when processing >30k files
- fixed refreshing results tree after deleting some files
- fixed Unicode file names displaying
- fixed program crash when trial perion is over
Download: Download (2.7 MB, 30 day trial)
Screenshot: >> Click here <<