Auslogics Disk Defrag is a compact and fast defragmentation tool that supports both FAT 16/32, and NTFS file systems. It's supplied with advanced disk optimization techniques, which will remedy your system sluggishness and crashes caused by disk fragmentation.
Disk fragmentation leads to system slowdowns, PC crashes, slow startups and shutdowns. Auslogics Disk Defrag is designed for fast defragmentation of modern hard disks.
- Defrag and optimize
- Free space consolidation
- System files smart placement
- Keeping the MFT reserved zone clear
- Single file or folder defragmentation
- List of fragmented files
- Auto-defrag mode
- Scheduled defragmentation
- Customizing disk defrag
- Multiple languages
What's new in this version:
- Added free space availability check before creating Rescue Center backups. If there is not enough free space on a disk, user has the option to abort the operation or proceed without creating a backup.
- Fixed memory leaks, optimized code and algorithms, which improved the speed of practically every tool in the program.
- All modules that work with hard drives were optimized to correctly process large data volumes, namely the Rescue Center will now correctly create and restore backups larger than 2 GB.
- Made numerous corrections to language files.
- Made numerous changes to modules interface to make them more convenient and easier to work with.
- Improved reports and operation results display in response to user feedback. Now this information is easier to understand.
- Added partial Windows 8 compatibility. Full compatibility will be implemented in BoostSpeed version 5.4
- Improved algorithm of automatic SSD detection. This allows for more exact SSD detection and for automatic enabling of a special defrag algorithm for SSD's.
- Modified algorithm for system resource usage limitation, which improved overall stability of program operation.
- Corrected all known bugs.
- Corrected installer errors, optimized program installation and uninstallation.