BabelPad is a free Unicode text editor for Windows that supports the proper rendering of most complex scripts, and allows you to assign different fonts to different scripts in order to facilitate multi-script text editing. It supports HTML editing and preview, conversion between multiple formats, opens dozens of file encodings, RTL and LTR encoding, and lots more. BabelPad supports the most recent version of the Unicode Standard, currently Unicode 6.2 (released September 2012).
- Auto-detects Unicode encoding forms and character sets declared in HTML or XML documents.
- Automatically convert CR/LF, CR, LF, Line Separator and Paragraph Separator characters.
- Transcode from one list of characters or code points to another list of characters or code points.
- Batch replace one list of text strings with another list of text strings.
- Select default font and font size from drop-down list on the toolbar.
- Utilizes Microsoft's Uniscribe rendering engine to correctly render complex text.
- Option to display text in different colors for different Unicode-defined scripts
- And much, much more....