Bandizip is Lightweight, Fast, and Free archiving software and it works with WinZip, 7-Zip, WinRAR and other archive formats. It handles the most popular compression formats, including Zip, 7z, and Rar files for free! Bandizip supports for ZIP, 7Z, RAR, ALZ, EGG, TAR, BH, LZH, GZ, BZ2, ISO, CAB, WIM, XZ, ARJ, and Z archives files and users can create self-extracting files (.EXE) and multi-volume (split) archives files. Bandizip is 100% free Archiver for home and office.
Bandizip has a very fast Zip algorithm for compression & extraction by Fast Drag and Drop, High Speed Archiving, and Multi-core compression function.
Bandizip supports the following features:
- Packing and Unpacking: Zip(z01), ZipX(zx01), TAR, TGZ, 7Z(7z.001), and EXE(e01)
- Unpacking Only: RAR(part1.rar, r01), ACE, ALZ, APK, ARJ, BH, BZ, BZ2, CAB, EGG, GZ, J2J, JAR, IMG, IPA, ISO, LHA, LZH, LZMA, PMA, TBZ, TBZ2, TGZ, TLZ, TXZ, UDF, WAR, WIM, XZ, Z
- Support unicode to display international characters which display for filenames in archives
- Bypass the bad compression files automatically by "High Speed Archiving" function
- Extract the files to the destination folder directly by "Fast Drag & Drop" function
- Create self-extracting file (.EXE) and multi-volume (split) archives
- Optional archive encryption using ZipCrypto and AES 256
- Context Menu access including "Preview Archive" function
- Create or extract multiple zip files simultaneously from windows explorer
- Free to use at both home and in the office
What's new in this version:
- Added Slovenian language by A.B.Prlek SLO
- Failed to extract password protected .RAR files using solid compression.
- Some file names were broken in certain OS (Greek, etc.)
- Failed to extract certain split files (avi.001, .mkv.001)