BSplayer is an application that plays back all kinds of media files (avi,mpg,asf,wmv,wav,mp3...) and specialises in video and DIVX playback.
- Display subtitles - Support custom subtitles position, color, font, transparency,... Supported formats: MicroDVD, Subviewer, SubRip
- Fully skinnable - Any shape, transparent skins...
- Resizable movie window
- Drag & drop support
- Command line support
- Pan-scan and custom pan-scan option
- Custom aspect ratios
- Playlist support
- Resolution changing
- Frame capture
- AVI files with more than 2 audio streams supported (multilanguage)
- Support for OGM files, including more then 2 audio/video tracks, supports embeded subtitles/chapters
- External audio file supported
- S/PDIF output supported for AC3 files (with Intervideo audio decoder)
- INI files
- Remote control support - WinLIRC
- Simple equalizer (DirectX 8 required)
- Playback rate (1/2x, 1x, 2x) and custom
- and lots of other features not listed here, try it out.
- fixed problem, if subtitles were under video with EVR renderer (subtitles didn't properly hide)