BurnAware Free is a free CD, DVD, Blu-ray Disc burning software. It is ideal for users with basic disc burning needs as backup, creating data, audio, MP3 music, DVD-Video discs and burning disc images. Free, easy to set up, it enables you to save your files to disc quickly and provides clean, flexible interface to help you complete your burning tasks much faster.
What's new in v2.3.0
- BurnAware added to AutoPlay menu.
- Added command line support.
- Added Czech translation.
- Added new Disc Info application.
- Modified session loading method:
-> Now the program automatically sets file system type when loading session.
-> Fixed the problem with loading CD sessions.
-> Fixed the problem with cropping the disc name when loading session.
- Modified media detection method:
-> Fixed "Invalid field in CDB" errors.
-> Fixed the bug with false warning about incorrect DVD media type.
-> Fixed bugs with detecting free/used space and media status.
- Minor optimization for Windows 7.
- Added free space check before burning ISO file.
- Fixed the bug with detecting multisession DVD RW media.