CCEnhancer is a small tool which adds support for over 500 new programs into the popular program CCleaner. The tool uses the winapp2.ini system built into CCleaner to easily add new rules and definitions for programs.
The rules were sourced mainly from the Piriform Support Forum, with several sourced from other places around the internet. Directly download the winapp2.ini file here.
Version 3.0 now has a debugging feature, that allows you to scan your CCEnhancer definitions for hundreds of possible syntax errors. CCEnhancer 3.0 can simultaneously update multiple CCleaner installs, has better portable CCleaner support and even supports BleachBit.
Full list of changes:
- Better detection mechanisms.
- Improved support for portable CCleaner.
- BleachBit (Windows) is now supported.
- Added winapp2.ini rule debugger
- Improved user interface. Now resizable.
- Can update multiple winapp2.ini files at the same time.
- Updated the translation engine to the latest version.