CintaNotes is a small and easy to use personal note management application. It is designed to be your indispensable assistant in the daily task of collecting numerous pieces of information, whatever they may be: your own thoughts and ideas, book and article excerpts, job postings, famous quotes, research data, curious facts, Wikipedia definitions, blog posts, important news, you name it.
CintaNotes is a totally portable application, meaning that you can put it on a flash drive and run it directly from there - in this way, your notes will always be with you.
What's new in this version:
- Links to notes: show tooltip with target info on mouse hover
- Added option "Window/Minimize on Esc"
- Improved usability of "select next action" message boxes
- Editor: Improved block indent/unindent behavior
- Editor: Ctrl+Alt+S to save note without changing modified date
- UI for notebook upgrade process and ability to create backup before upgrading
- Passwords to proxy and Simplenote are now stored in encrypted form
- Section view state not always proreply saved and restored
- Note links couldn't be copied and pasted
- Editor: Backspace working incorrectly in bullet list
- Editor: Shift+Enter working incorrectly in bullet lists when line is empty
- Notes list not always updated after deleting a section
- Possible error on deleting section
- SimpleNote sync: possible crash while syncing notes containing raw HTML
- Notes list and tag sidebar not updated after deleting all notes with a certain tag
- Parent tag not created on open/import old db file
- "Create New Note" shortcut didn't use the Inbox section
- Editor: note link commands should be disabled if text formatting is disabled
- Import: parent tags not created when hierarchic tags are entered into the "Tags to add" field
- URL not recognized when it contains ":"