CintaNotes is a small and easy to use personal note management application. It is designed to be your indispensable assistant in the daily task of collecting numerous pieces of information, whatever they may be: your own thoughts and ideas, book and article excerpts, job postings, famous quotes, research data, curious facts, Wikipedia definitions, blog posts, important news, you name it.
CintaNotes is a totally portable application, meaning that you can put it on a flash drive and run it directly from there - in this way, your notes will always be with you.
What's new in this version:
More reliable clipping with configurable clip wait time
Now with the "clipping.waittime.seconds" parameter in cintanotes.settings you can control how long should CN wait for the data to appear in the clipboard.
- Editor: added section selector control.
Editor: added support for recognizing URLs with custom protocols
(Now links like onenote:// or evernote:// are recognized.)
- CN now displays assigned section and tags in the balloon tooltip which appears on silent clipping.
- Ctrl+Tab/Ctrl+Shift+Tab now can move away from the "All" section selection.
- Added confirmation message box for the "Register link protocol" command.
- Display assigned section and tags in baloon tooltip on silent clipping.
- Simplenote sync: Fixed authorization failed error.
- Simplenote sync: Proxy autoconfiguration was not working.
- Note could be saved into deleted section.
- Section edit dialog color did not change when picked color changed.
- Main window caption was not updated on deleting section.
- Mouse wheel didn't work on notes list when search box had focus.
- Editor: Ctrl+Tab could corrupt note links.
- Ctrl+Shift+I started search for Tab character.
- Editor: Format/Clear changed line height of CJK text.
- Editor: Line trimming could corrupt note links
- Error on pressing Delete after switching notebooks.
- Fixed possible crash while exporting notes.
- Update notification is now shown only once.
- Note link tooltip appeared when a context menu was displayed.