CloneCD is the perfect tool to make backup copies of your music and data CDs, regardless of standard conformity. CloneCD's award-winning user interface allows you to copy almost any CD in just a few mouse clicks. Since the release of 5.0, CloneCD is not only able to copy CDs but also most DVD formats, such as DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R Dual Layer and DVD-RAM. The movies are copied 1:1 and therefore not modified (compressed). Note that to copy movie DVDs you also require AnyDVD.
CloneCD also works with other formats such as ISO and UDF files and copies CDs/DVDs. CloneCD allows you to create perfect 1:1 copies of your valuable original compact discs. Should your non Red Book standard music CD not play in your car audio, the backup created by CloneCD will.
- First copying software that uses RAW-Mode
- Creates working 1:1 copies onto CD-Rs and CD-RWs
- Amplifies weak sectors with selected CD writers
- Emulates weak sectors with all CD writers
- Works with CD-ROMs, CD-Rs and CD-RWs
- Writes Audio CDs that conform to Redbook standard
- Tray-icon allows control over functional usage of inserted media
- Copies from CD/DVD drives, hard-drive or virtual drives
- Intuitive user-interface, making it easy for novices
- Rich selection of preset options via default profiles
- Advanced options for expert users
- Stable, fast and does not require an ASPI driver
- Professional technical support and customer care
- New: Copies DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R Dual Layer and DVD-RAM
- New: Supports DVD split file image formats - this format works with FAT32 partitions and is compatible with VirtualCloneDrive
- New: Supports ISO and UDF formats created by other applications (e.g., Nero, DVD2One, DVDShrink or CloneDVD)
- New: Copies CDs/DVDs which are violating fair-use rights.