CrystalDiskInfo is a HDD health monitoring utility. It displays basic HDD information, monitors S.M.A.R.T. values and disk temperature. It will also display the S.M.A.R.T data as a list so you can see the specific issue that a hard drive may have. It provides a health rating based on your drive’s SMART status, plus will list its temperature, enabling you to see just how hot your drives are running. As various factors approach thresholds of danger, CrystalDiskInfo will alert you, letting you know it's time to make backups while you still can.
- Supports a part of external USB disks
- Monitoring health status and temperature
- Alert Mail
- Graph of S.M.A.R.T. information
- Control AAM/APM settings
- and more ...
What's new in this version:
- Improved Windows 8 support
- Added Alert Mail for .NET4
- Fixed low capacity (< 1GB) disk support
- Updated language files
Download: CrystalDiskInfo 4.0.3 | 1.6 MB (Freeware)
Screenshot: >> Click here <<