CrystalDiskInfo is a HDD health monitoring utility. It displays basic HDD information, monitors S.M.A.R.T. values and disk temperature. It will also display the S.M.A.R.T data as a list so you can see the specific issue that a hard drive may have. It provides a health rating based on your drive’s SMART status, plus will list its temperature, enabling you to see just how hot your drives are running. As various factors approach thresholds of danger, CrystalDiskInfo will alert you, letting you know it's time to make backups while you still can.
- Supports a part of external USB disks
- Monitoring health status and temperature
- Alert Mail
- Graph of S.M.A.R.T. information
- Control AAM/APM settings
- and more ...
What's new in this version:
- Added USB Memory support option (default : Disabled)
- [Function > Advanced Feature > USB/IEEE1394 > USB Memory (SAT)]
- Improved Plextor SSD support
- Improved TOSHIBA SSD support
- Updated Health Status detection (Exclude B8: End-to-End Error)
- Updated Digital Signature
- Added new strings to language files
- Updated language files