doPDF installs itself as a virtual PDF printer driver so after a successful installation will appear in your Printers and Faxes list. To convert to PDF, you just have to print the document to doPDF, the free pdf converter. Open a document (with Microsoft Word, WordPad, NotePad or any other software), choose Print and select doPDF. It will ask you where to save the PDF file and when finished, the PDF file will be automatically opened in your default PDF viewer.
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Have you been satisfied with the PS4's game library since launch? in Sony Console
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- The Kojima Rumors Are True, Says Metal Gear Singer in Gamers' Hangout
- How do I convert .FLA to .SWF with actionscript 3 code intact? in Software Discussion & Support
- Mayweather vs Pacquiao: Fight is officially on for May 2 in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.