doPDF installs itself as a virtual PDF printer driver so after a successful installation will appear in your Printers and Faxes list. To convert to PDF, you just have to print the document to doPDF, the free pdf converter. Open a document (with Microsoft Word, WordPad, NotePad or any other software), choose Print and select doPDF. It will ask you where to save the PDF file and when finished, the PDF file will be automatically opened in your default PDF viewer.
- Conversation View toggle added to Windows 10 Mail app in Front Page News
- I am going on vacation in less than 2 weeks!! in General Discussion
- Best software for Windows virtualisation in Apple Mac Support
- StART - Your homepage reinvented! in Internet Network Security
- Windows HotStart in Microsoft Windows Support
- Amazon expands 'Dash Button' program and offers $5 credit for Prime members in Front Page News
- Skype 22.214.171.124 in Front Page News
- Writing GOOD SOPs in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.