doPDF installs itself as a virtual PDF printer driver so after a successful installation will appear in your Printers and Faxes list. To convert to PDF, you just have to print the document to doPDF, the free pdf converter. Open a document (with Microsoft Word, WordPad, NotePad or any other software), choose Print and select doPDF. It will ask you where to save the PDF file and when finished, the PDF file will be automatically opened in your default PDF viewer.
- 'Draw Muhammad' contest planned in Phoenix in Real World News
- Halo: MCC players to get free month XBL Gold, ODST Campaign, H2:A content in Microsoft Console
- Samsung Silent On Disastrous Galaxy S6 Sales in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Microsoft shows off unreleased build of Windows 10 with black and white icons in Front Page News
- FIFA Officials Arrested on Corruption Charges; Face Extradition to U.S. in Real World News
- Wildstar Going Free to Play in Computer Gaming
- The MMA Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- PlayStation digital refund policy in spotlight on BBC's Watchdog tonight in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.