doPDF installs itself as a virtual PDF printer driver so after a successful installation will appear in your Printers and Faxes list. To convert to PDF, you just have to print the document to doPDF, the free pdf converter. Open a document (with Microsoft Word, WordPad, NotePad or any other software), choose Print and select doPDF. It will ask you where to save the PDF file and when finished, the PDF file will be automatically opened in your default PDF viewer.
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons in Real World Issues
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Netflix telling us to binge responsibly in Back Page News
- Official Transformers in Poll Station
- Speed Test and test your connection speed! in Internet, Network & Security
- Windows 10 build 10049: Music and Video preview apps now available in Store Beta in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.