doPDF installs itself as a virtual PDF printer driver so after a successful installation will appear in your Printers and Faxes list. To convert to PDF, you just have to print the document to doPDF, the free pdf converter. Open a document (with Microsoft Word, WordPad, NotePad or any other software), choose Print and select doPDF. It will ask you where to save the PDF file and when finished, the PDF file will be automatically opened in your default PDF viewer.
- Does resolution really matter? in Gamers' Hangout
- Formula 1 Silly Season 2015 in The Sporting Arena
- Time Warner Cable 300mbs Internet/RoutersConfiguration in Internet, Network & Security
- SpaceX Updates (Thread 5) in Science Discussion & News
- Lg g2 does it fit in your pocket? in Android
- Skype 18.104.22.168 in Front Page News
- Windows 8.1 Including February Updates ? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- My current build... need reviews and suggestions in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.