doPDF installs itself as a virtual PDF printer driver so after a successful installation will appear in your Printers and Faxes list. To convert to PDF, you just have to print the document to doPDF, the free pdf converter. Open a document (with Microsoft Word, WordPad, NotePad or any other software), choose Print and select doPDF. It will ask you where to save the PDF file and when finished, the PDF file will be automatically opened in your default PDF viewer.
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- Family Van recommendations in The Neobahn
- Cisco to Acquire OpenDNS for $635 Million in Back Page News
- Anticipating Windows 10 RTM - would It Be Build 10400 or Build 10800? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- iTunes 12.2 in Software Updates
- GNU / Linux July 2015 Desktops in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.