Emsisoft Anti-Malware protects your PC from malware-based hacker attacks. Its special capabilities in dealing with trojans, worms, dialers and spyware make it an indispensable enhancement to any protection system, whether on a private PC or a company network.
What's new in Emsisoft Anti-Malware 18.104.22.168:
- Improved surf protection host list.
- Optimized loading of signatures.
- Display bug in scan result list fixed.
- Registry traces removal issue fixed.
- Restoring of false detected email attachments fixed.
- Problem while submitting malware during scan process fixed.
- License changing problem in running guard fixed.
- Auto update and scheduled scans scheduling problem fixed.
- Minor GUI bugs in freeware mode fixed.
- Minor problem in performance settings dialog fixed.
- Whitelist export bug fixed.
- Minor improvements in logging system.
- Added a switch to enable/disable caching in commandline scanner.
- Problem when removing malware located in archives with commandline scanner fixed.