FileMenu Tools lets you customize the context (right-click) menu of Windows Explorer. The application adds built-in utilities to perform operations on files and folders and adds customized commands that let users run external applications, copy/move to a specific folder or delete specific file types. With FileMenu Tools, you also can customize the "Send to..." submenu and enable/disable context-menu commands added by other applications.
- Add some built-in utilities that perform operations on files and folders.
- Add custom commands which run external applications, copy/move to a specific folder or delete specific file types.
- Configure the "Send to..." submenu.
- Enable/disable commands which are added by other applications to the context menu.
What's new in this version:
- Now the windows displayed by the FMT commands are not modals, so your can continue using the Windows Explorer.
- Size of Folders: improved the appearance of the pie chart.
- Size of Folders: now ignores the symbolic links, because they does not take space in the hard disk.
- Fixed bug in Size of Folders: by default the width of column "Files" was 0, and therefore this column could not be visible. If you now cannot see the column "Files", then you must increment manually the width by dragging the last separator with the mouse pointer. From this moment the new width will be saved.
- Fixed bug in Attributes: show/hide the hidden files did not work on Windows XP.
- Fixed bug in Advanced Renamer: when specifing the time in regular expressions, only the time of the first file was used for all files.
- Fixed bug: The windows of both Calculate Checksum and Size of Folders cannot be closed with ESC key.