FileZilla is powerful Open Source FTP/SFTP client with many features. It includes a site manager to store all your connection details and logins as well as an Explorer style interface that shows the local and remote folders and can be customized independently. The program offers support for firewalls and proxy connections as well as SSL and Kerberos GSS security. Additional features include keep alive, auto ascii/binary transfer, download queue, manual transfers, raw FTP commands and more.
- Show total transfer speed as tooltip over the transfer indicators
- List supported protocols in tooltip of host field in quickconnect bar
- Use TLS instead of the deprecated term SSL
- Reworded text when saving of passwords is disabled, do not refer to kiosk mode
- Improved usability of Update page in settings dialog
- Improve SFTP performance
- When navigating to the parent directory, highlight the former child
- When editing files, use high priority for the transfers
- Add label to size conditions in filter conditions dialog indicating that the unit is bytes
- Ignore drag&drop operations where source and target are identical and clarify the wording in some drop error cases
- Trim whitespace from the entered port numbers
- Slightly darker color of inactive tabs
- Ignore .. item in the file list context menus if multiple items are selected
- Display TLS version and key exchange algorithm in certificate and encryption details dialog for FTP over TLS connections.
Bugfixes and minor changes:
- Fix handling of remote paths containing double-quotes
- Fix crash when opening local directories in Explorer if the name contained characters not representable in the locale's narrow-width character set.
- Fix a memory leak in the host key verification dialog for SFTP
- Fix drag-scrolling in file lists with very low height
- Don't attempt writing XML files upon loading them
- Improve handling of legacy DDE file associations
- Fix handling of HTTPS in the auto updater in case a mirror redirects to HTTPS