foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform. It features the simplest, most minimalistic interface you'll ever see in this kind of program. Other features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND... and more with additional components.
- Gapless playback.
- Full unicode support.
- Easily customizable user interface layout.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
- Full ReplayGain support.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player
What's new in this version:
Bug fix: Menu commands to switch between playback output devices not entirely working.
Bug fix: Incorrect decode of odd/malformed Vorbis files.
Bug fix: Archive Reader DLL was accidentally made dependant on MSVCR100.DLL in 1.2.
Improved compatibility with malformed AIFF files.
Bug fix: 1.2 regression - some filesystem operations in mointored folders would cause foobar2000 to crash.