foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
- Third party components can now register custom protocols with the File Types preferences page.
- Removed the restriction of just one instance of specific DSP in a DSP chain.
- Fixed incorrect handling of 3-channel and 5-channel FLAC and Vorbis files.
- Converter now accepts alternate names for some of command-line encoder binaries (mpcenc.exe, oggenc2.exe).
- Converter and File Operations components no longer strip trailing dots from names of created files.
- Improved compatibility with dodgy Windows shell replacements.
- Automated submission of crash reports.
News source: Official website
Download: foobar2000 v0.9.6.4
Screenshot: >> Click here <<