Foxit Reader is a free PDF document viewer, with incredible small size, breezing-fast launch speed and rich feature set. Its core function is compatible with PDF Standard 1.7.
- Incredibly small: The download size of Foxit Reader is just a fraction of Acrobat Reader 20 M size.
- Breezing-fast: When you run Foxit Reader, it launches instantly without any delay. You are not forced to view an annoying splash window displaying company logo, author names, etc.
- Annotation tool: Have you ever wished to annotate (or comment on) a PDF document when you are reading it? Foxit Reader allows you to draw graphics, highlight text, type text and make notes on a PDF document and then print out or save the annotated document.
- Text converter: You may convert the whole PDF document into a simple text file.
- High security and privacy: Foxit Reader highly respects the security and privacy of users and will never connect to the Internet without users' permission. While other PDF readers often silently connect to the Internet in the background. Foxit PDF Reader does not contain any spyware.
* New Features:
- Verify The Digital Signature
- Enhance Security With ASLR & DEP Support
* Bug Fixes:
- Fixed the issue where Foxit Reader crashes if the headline of the PDF content exceeds 512 bytes.
- Fixed the issue where the ¡°delete¡± option in the right-click popup menu is unavailable when right-clicking the link created by the link tool.
- Fixed the issue where Foxit Reader will pop up two tabs when opening a same PDF file which is targeted by two links, one is created with relative path and the other one is with absolute path.