FrostWire, a Gnutella Peer-to-Peer client, is a collaborative effort from many Open Source and freelance developers located from all around the world.
Using the most recent version of FrostWire allows users to enjoy the best program functionality. Bugs reported in older versions have been fixed for the latest version. Any users with FrostWire 2.5 or earlier MUST update.
Frostwire's features include:
- Completely Free & Open Source!
- Faster Download Speeds
- No Spyware. No Adware. Guaranteed.
- iTunes™ Compatible!
- Faster Torrent Speeds
- Friendly Online Chat Rooms
- Bittorrent Support!
- Even More Connections
- New & Improved Skins
frostwire (4.21.7) stable; urgency=high
* Makes sure cancelling torrents that have finished are not deleted.
* Folders created by torrents that are cancelled during download are deleted to avoid any unwanted file sharing.
* Fixes a bug when migrating from an older version of FrostWire on which previously Saved and individually shared files would still be shared after not sharing finished downloads on the migration wizard.
* Fixes a bug on configuration screens that could make the application freeze for a few seconds before moving towards the next screen.
* Migration wizard will always be shown to make sure users are aware of what they’re sharing.
* Sharing completed files is always set to off by default on the configuration wizard.