Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier.
One box for everything
Type in the address bar and get suggestions for both search and web pages.
Thumbnails of your top sites
Access your favorite pages instantly with lightning speed from any new tab.
Don't want pages you visit to show up in your web history? Choose incognito mode for private browsing.
Google Chrome warns you if you're about to visit a suspected phishing, malware or otherwise unsafe website.
- Updated V8 126.96.36.199
- Fixed a possible sync crash triggered by encryption of all sync data.
- The --enable-accelerated-plugins flag was changed to --disable-accelerated-plugins. Pepper Plugins are now accelerated by default.
- Fixed a crash when deleting cookies from chrome://settings/clearBrowserData.
- Enable new client-side phishing detection for non-UMA users (previously UMA-only). When local heuristics trigger, sends only limited information that does not identify the page, such as a prefix of the hash of the URL, and other non-identifiable features such as whether you've visited the page before. [r99582]
- Fixed many known stability issues.
- Fixed dragging of apps on NTP [r99110]
- Those already running dev channel will be automatically updated.
For information about alpha and developer builds, check out the Chrome dev channel here.